Justin flowe

Advertisement
Where Stefan? What did you hear that made you confident? I don’t care that he’s not coming. Nobody with half a brain thought he was, just curious why the staff felt like he would pick Miami

Advertisement
So he attended Dabo’s summer cookout.... and was so bored by it that a few days later he put Clemson in his top 4 and then made the cross-country trip for a second time in Nov? :unsure: Kinda doesn’t add up.

I may be paraphrasing but those were his words not mine and of course it adds up. You’re one of the top programs in the country and you drop huge bags of cash for players, he’d be a fool not to go check it out and pick up a few stacks.

Ouch, this one stings. Allegedly Clemson staff expected him to be a Tiger until this week. Guess this is a partial win for the Canes, lol.
No partial win unless the gaytors or Semenholes are losing out. But right now we can’t even get the guys in our area who should be slam dunks. I never expected this kid from California so it doesn’t have impact to me personally.

We’re not what we once were and our corching staph sucks. Our AD is not competent for football. Until these things change I don’t expect anything against Clem$on, Oregon and similar.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
From Clemson site now: (They don't want anyone to think Flowe dumped them)

Flowe was given the opportunity to join this class. He didn’t take it. Could he have taken it on Wednesday? Maybe. But Clemson felt like the window of time (months) was long enough. And Oregon, as I outlined earlier, can offer some things Clemson can’t, like a familiar West Coast culture and location.
Meanwhile...
Trenton Simpson, on the other hand, has made his desires and intentions clear from the beginning through his words and actions.
How often have we heard that Swinney wants recruits that want to be at Clemson? His opinion is that Clemson sells itself.
LOL at Oregon offering a “familiar west coast culture.” Stupid fcking redneck South Carolina rubes. Eugene, OR is a desolate wasteland not much different than that shythole Clemson, SC.

Interesting to see all the sucking off of Mario's recruiting prowess when he has a class of 22 which is two more than Miami's and is behind Miami in class ranking on almost every site. Also behind Miami's average per player ranking at this point. Got a class of 14 3-stars during a Rose Bowl season. Mario is gonna need Flowe if he doesn't want to wind up ranking behind the 6-6 dopes that populate our coaching staff. Mario aint special as a recruiter. He's fine

Last edited:
Wilteddong is never wrong! Of course, had he stuck with his original Clemson pick he’d be wrong. I’m sure he has another flip in him.

Dude's "crystal ball" came off like a fortune teller pivoting during a reading. Might as well been bilking some housewife or lonely widow out of another hundred.

Advertisement
Back