Justin flowe

Clemson runs a clean program. Just like Bama and Georgia. These kids all just want to be a part of the family in progressive, forward thinking cities like Tuscaloosa, Athens, and Clemson. I’ve been to all three. And a **** hole like Miami has nothing on any of those places. Absolutely nothing. Especially when we’re talking about young black kids.

Advertisement
You're more delusional then us and we could be pretty crazy. The kid discussed himself posted how lame it was up there.
Where is that? I ask bc inside word [from a reliable source] has been for a while now that Flowe is wrapped up, to the point that it’s been treated as an afterthought. That confident word from my Clem source has just soured big time this past 20 minutes, so there’s probably smoke to this Oregon fire.

Flowe is actually a great fit for Clemson. You’ve seen what Brent Venables has creatively done with Isaiah Simmons; he’ll come up with all sorts of fun ways to feature Flowe in the middle of his attacking-styled defense.

Not on the football field. It’s the other 350 days a year when you’re not playing football.
Nothing to do in Clemson for a LA big city boy. Bored out of his mind

Advertisement
Not on the football field. It’s the other 350 days a year when you’re not playing football.
Nothing to do in Clemson for a LA big city boy. Bored out of his mind
Understandable, but some of these city kids actually look forward to that type of change in scenery & culture. I went from South Fla to Clemson and I’m definitely more of a city person. If you think it’s boring there then I don’t know what to tell you. I had a blast, and it’s not like Dabo hasn’t built a resort for the players. If your goal is to concentrate on football and not have the distraction nob dialed up to 100%, then Clemson is an appealing destination. Just sayin.

Where is that? I ask bc inside word [from a reliable source] has been for a while now that Flowe is wrapped up, to the point that it’s been treated as an afterthought. That confident word from my Clem source has just soured big time this past 20 minutes, so there’s probably smoke to this Oregon fire.

He did an IG live while on his OV to Clemson. Said he would rather have someone rip his eyes out and skull fück him than have to see himself spending another minute in that miserable fücken shïthole.

From Clemson site now: (They don't want anyone to think Flowe dumped them)

Flowe was given the opportunity to join this class. He didn’t take it. Could he have taken it on Wednesday? Maybe. But Clemson felt like the window of time (months) was long enough. And Oregon, as I outlined earlier, can offer some things Clemson can’t, like a familiar West Coast culture and location.
Meanwhile...
Trenton Simpson, on the other hand, has made his desires and intentions clear from the beginning through his words and actions.
How often have we heard that Swinney wants recruits that want to be at Clemson? His opinion is that Clemson sells itself.

Advertisement
From Clemson site now: (They don't want anyone to think Flowe dumped them)

Flowe was given the opportunity to join this class. He didn’t take it. Could he have taken it on Wednesday? Maybe. But Clemson felt like the window of time (months) was long enough. And Oregon, as I outlined earlier, can offer some things Clemson can’t, like a familiar West Coast culture and location.
Meanwhile...
Trenton Simpson, on the other hand, has made his desires and intentions clear from the beginning through his words and actions.
How often have we heard that Swinney wants recruits that want to be at Clemson? His opinion is that Clemson sells itself.
Total spin job. She didn't dump me, I just lost interest. Lol

Ouch, this one stings. Allegedly Clemson staff expected him to be a Tiger until this week. Guess this is a partial win for the Canes, lol.

Understandable, but some of these city kids actually look forward to that type of change in scenery & culture. I went from South Fla to Clemson and I’m definitely more of a city person. If you think it’s boring there then I don’t know what to tell you. I had a blast, and it’s not like Dabo hasn’t built a resort for the players. If your goal is to concentrate on football and not have the distraction nob dialed up to 100%, then Clemson is an appealing destination. Just sayin.

I love close to Clemson, I know some guys (not the rural country white guys) who used to play there, they spent a good amount of their free time in ATL or Charlotte.

Advertisement
He did an IG live while on his OV to Clemson. Said he would rather have someone rip his eyes out and skull fück him than have to see himself spending another minute in that miserable fücken shïthole.
So he attended Dabo’s summer cookout.... and was so bored by it that a few days later he put Clemson in his top 4 and then made the cross-country trip for a second time in Nov? :unsure: Kinda doesn’t add up.

Advertisement
From Wiltfong:

Flipped my 247Sports Crystal Ball forecast from Clemson to Oregon regarding Upland (Calif.) High five-star linebacker Justin Flowe on Saturday evening after talking to a few sources regarding the recruitment.

Clemson was considered the program to beat following a visit to the Tigers campus in the summer and things still looked good for the ACC power around the time he took his official visit the weekend of Nov. 16.

However Mario Cristobal and Oregon have hung in their for the Top247's No. 1 ranked linebacker and got him on campus the weekend of Nov. 29 which included the Ducks win over Oregon State. Word coming out of the trip was it was a terrific visit and Flowe said as much to 247Sports National Analyst Greg Biggins earlier this month.

“It was my third time there but my first time being there for a game,” Flowe told Biggins. “It always feels good there, everyone is so welcoming so it’s easy to get that family vibe. I know a lot of players on the team already and Thomas Graham was my host and he’s a great dude. I already knew him pretty well and like I said, I know a lot of players there and it's a great group of guys.

“I think the biggest selling point for Oregon to me is the comfort level I have. They have great facilities and all that but my relationships with the staff there and players is really strong. I talk to everyone there, from coach Cristobal to Ken Wilson, my lead recruiter and I also talk with Andy Avalos and Donte Williams. They’re all great guys and I’m very comfortable there.”

Cristobal and several staff members went in-home with Flowe on Friday prior to this weekend's official visit to USC.

Anna goes on to say she believes Wiltfong has other intel which led him to make this pick...

From Wiltfong:

Flipped my 247Sports Crystal Ball forecast from Clemson to Oregon regarding Upland (Calif.) High five-star linebacker Justin Flowe on Saturday evening after talking to a few sources regarding the recruitment.

Clemson was considered the program to beat following a visit to the Tigers campus in the summer and things still looked good for the ACC power around the time he took his official visit the weekend of Nov. 16.

However Mario Cristobal and Oregon have hung in their for the Top247's No. 1 ranked linebacker and got him on campus the weekend of Nov. 29 which included the Ducks win over Oregon State. Word coming out of the trip was it was a terrific visit and Flowe said as much to 247Sports National Analyst Greg Biggins earlier this month.

“It was my third time there but my first time being there for a game,” Flowe told Biggins. “It always feels good there, everyone is so welcoming so it’s easy to get that family vibe. I know a lot of players on the team already and Thomas Graham was my host and he’s a great dude. I already knew him pretty well and like I said, I know a lot of players there and it's a great group of guys.

“I think the biggest selling point for Oregon to me is the comfort level I have. They have great facilities and all that but my relationships with the staff there and players is really strong. I talk to everyone there, from coach Cristobal to Ken Wilson, my lead recruiter and I also talk with Andy Avalos and Donte Williams. They’re all great guys and I’m very comfortable there.”

Cristobal and several staff members went in-home with Flowe on Friday prior to this weekend's official visit to USC.

Anna goes on to say she believes Wiltfong has other intel which led him to make this pick...

1576382675076.jpeg

woof not looking good tbh.. Mario can recruit man.. I know Nime bags are deep but still

From Wiltfong:

Advertisement
Back