Justin flowe

We don’t. That’s why the program is so successful under Dabo. Kids fall in love with the place. If you ever visit, you’ll understand why.
This version of Clemson very much attracts the hard-working, team-oriented kids who want to be “All-In” and be a part of Clemson’s unique family environment that all the recruits & players rave about. Everyone else gets weeded out TBH, just like Josh Belk did. If Clem had a bag man, we’d have in-state Zacch Pickens & in-state Burch.... and likely wouldn’t have had Nkemdiche flip to Ole Miss.

I KNOW FOR A 100% fact Clemson does!! stop it with the kumbya stuff.

Advertisement
So no extra incentive for not taking other visits? Or to be extra sure you have a recruit locked down? Whatever helps you sleep at night. You’re not gonna win them all, that’s just recruiting. But I really hope you aren’t that ignorant to think Clemson runs a clean program.
No extra incentives. Dabo wants recruits to take visits and take their time. If a kid isn’t fully Clemson material, he wants the process to weed them out.

Nah I don’t think any program is fully clean, but I will say— the kids who commit there now and go through the program, they take a LOT OF PRIDE in playing for Clemson. They bleed for the team & each other. It’s a second family for them. That’s why Rex Ryan talks the place up so much and sent his kid there... and why Kirk Herbstreit is sending his kids there... and is why Dan Orlovsky, after announcing the Clem-WF game, said, “You undersold it and under delivered [the description of Clemson], and you sold it high. This is special, man! Driving in the car coming over yesterday, coming to the game today. I said, 'I have three sons and I want all three sons to come to Clemson.’”

The kind of success that Dabo is experiencing, despite not having a top 5 class until this year, only happens when players are at the place their hearts want them to be at.

Advertisement
Clemson folks seem to think they're out of this one. Down to Oregon and us but at the moment the experts are cb him to Oregon.

No extra incentives. Dabo wants recruits to take visits and take their time. If a kid isn’t fully Clemson material, he wants the process to weed them out.

Nah I don’t think any program is fully clean, but I will say— the kids who commit there now and go through the program, they take a LOT OF PRIDE in playing for Clemson. They bleed for the team & each other. It’s a second family for them. That’s why Rex Ryan talks the place up so much and sent his kid there... and why Kirk Herbstreit is sending his kids there... and is why Dan Orlovsky, after announcing the Clem-WF game, said, “You undersold it and under delivered [the description of Clemson], and you sold it high. This is special, man! Driving in the car coming over yesterday, coming to the game today. I said, 'I have three sons and I want all three sons to come to Clemson.’”

The kind of success that Dabo is experiencing, despite not having a top 5 class until this year, only happens when players are at the place their hearts want them to be at.
Lol okay man. Y’all are on a great run. But what’s being said about Clemson is what they say about everyone when they’re on top. You’re no different. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Advertisement
I've been following college football since the '70's. Seen "dynasties" come and go. Enjoy it while you got it.
Definitely. I got to enjoy the Canes dynasty first hand growing up.

Success is overrated anyways. It’s great in the beginning but it gets boring after a while when 80% of the games are over by halftime and the exciting nail-biters are few and far between.

Advertisement
We don’t. That’s why the program is so successful under Dabo. Kids fall in love with the place. If you ever visit, you’ll understand why.
This version of Clemson very much attracts the hard-working, team-oriented kids who want to be “All-In” and be a part of Clemson’s unique family environment that all the recruits & players rave about. Everyone else gets weeded out TBH, just like Josh Belk did. If Clem had a bag man, we’d have in-state Zacch Pickens & in-state Burch.... and likely wouldn’t have had Nkemdiche flip to Ole Miss.
You're more delusional then us and we could be pretty crazy. The kid discussed himself posted how lame it was up there.

Advertisement
Dude you really need to understand where you are right now. This isn’t your average 247 or other teams heavily monitored by mods board. Not only that but we’re talking about a board filled with people who live in south Florida. You know the richest recruiting ground per capita and by square miles in America. averaginrg almost 200 D1 scholarships per year in just 3 counties Some of people on here coach here or know coaches down here from pee wee all the way up to college. There are family members of active players on rosters and even former UM players. We have sports agents that post on here. There are connected people on here when it comes to recruiting. So please go back to that mega church that funnels money to recruits and straight buys the ones down here and tell them although they’re not caught we know how it works.
Yes, not every recruit is bought and having a top team helps. But let’s not play innocent and goody 2 shoes. Especially here. And no your not the only school hat does it.

Advertisement
Back