Justin flowe

Advertisement
The only people that will complain about not getting him are the ones who believed he was coming here.

I won't be mad be because I never felt he was coming.

I'm more disappointed we didn't do more to get Hyppolite, but that's just what it is with this staff, I've come to accept the fact they're always gonna miss on lots of players because their methodology in recruiting certain types of prospects is flawed.
Facts! I'm with you, but we are crootin veterans...raised on these evil SoFla crootin streets...poor Rooks

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but after reading a few posts in this thread I decided to register and respond.

Firstly, Simpson is irrelevant to Flowe. They play different positions/roles.
Secondly, I think Wiltfong is overreacting to the Simpson commitment. My guess is that Flowe would already be committed to Clemson if Dabo didn’t have a firm policy about “no more visits to other schools once a commitment is made”, and Flowe wanted to experience the full process. My money is on him being a silent for at least a month now.

Being from South Carolina I know that most Clemson fans are delusional. The fans don’t know how to handle success, but behind that success most of your fans are softer then Charmin. Go back to your board and you can circle jerk with your other Clemson fans till reality sets in on Wednesday.

Advertisement
Hahahaha, thanks man.
I was a diehard Canes fan growing up in the 80’s.... but went to Clemson and now I can’t really remember what it feels like to be a Canes fan anymore.
Anger, despair, Frustration, and depression. That what it feels like to be a canes fan. Enjoy that run Clemson is on man nothing lasts forever.

Advertisement
He was wrong twice last year wasn’t he. I remember him crystalballing Stevenson and Hasselwood to us.
The Wiltedong buttsuckers always have some dopey excuse for him. Truth is the dude switches his picks all the fcking time. If he was forced to be locked into his first pick he’d be hitting at about 70%.

The Wiltedong buttsuckers always have some dopey excuse for him. Truth is the dude switches his picks all the fcking time. If he was forced to be locked into his first pick he’d be hitting at about 70%.
I was literally about to say Wiltdong damnit mane :ROFLMAO:

Riiiiiiiiiight.
We don’t. That’s why the program is so successful under Dabo. Kids fall in love with the place. If you ever visit, you’ll understand why.
This version of Clemson very much attracts the hard-working, team-oriented kids who want to be “All-In” and be a part of Clemson’s unique family environment that all the recruits & players rave about. Everyone else gets weeded out TBH, just like Josh Belk did. If Clem had a bag man, we’d have in-state Zacch Pickens & in-state Burch.... and likely wouldn’t have had Nkemdiche flip to Ole Miss.

Advertisement
Anyways Wiltfong been wrong before (lots). So everyone freaking out about his CB to Oregon and saying it's over but were going nuts last year when he had Hasslewood and Tyrique CB'd to us? I believe we're in it for this kid, and while I won't be the least bit surprised if he picks the school that's closer to home, just won a conference championship and has a better coaching staff, I'll hold out some hope because I don't think all that pro-Canes talk is just fluff.

Advertisement
We don’t. That’s why the program is so successful under Dabo. Kids fall in love with the place. If you ever visit, you’ll understand why.
This version of Clemson very much attracts the hard-working, team-oriented kids who want to be “All-In” and be a part of Clemson’s unique family environment that all the recruits & players rave about. Everyone else gets weeded out TBH, just like Josh Belk did. If Clem had a bag man, we’d have in-state Zacch Pickens & in-state Burch.... and likely wouldn’t have had Nkemdiche flip to Ole Miss.

Hahahahahaha. Your bagman is the superchurch run by **** addicts and alcoholics.

So no extra incentive for not taking other visits? Or to be extra sure you have a recruit locked down? Whatever helps you sleep at night. You’re not gonna win them all, that’s just recruiting. But I really hope you aren’t that ignorant to think Clemson runs a clean program.

Advertisement
Back