Justin flowe

Flowe is actually a great fit for Clemson. You’ve seen what Brent Venables has creatively done with Isaiah Simmons; he’ll come up with all sorts of fun ways to feature Flowe in the middle of his attacking-styled defense.

probably Clemsons bagmen ran out of cash

Advertisement
The only people that will complain about not getting him are the ones who believed he was coming here.

I won't be mad be because I never felt he was coming.

I'm more disappointed we didn't do more to get Hyppolite, but that's just what it is with this staff, I've come to accept the fact they're always gonna miss on lots of players because their methodology in recruiting certain types of prospects is flawed.
Hyppolite man SMH
We just don't know wtf to do at lb

Do some of you guys not know that Wiltfong is the Director of National recruiting for 247?

He doesn't put in a CB for any player without speaking directly to the player or the recruiting director of the staff that's recruiting said player...

If Wiltfong puts in a CB for a player it's not based on an educated guess, it's based on direct communication from one or both parties. He's not a recruiting prognosticator.

This.

Wiltfong is as plugged in as anyone and he’s rarely wrong.

Obviously things can change and recruiting is fluid but it’s not looking good right now boys.

LOL at dudes still thinking this Wiltfong guy has some super powers.

He is a weathervane. He was wrong several times just last year until he switched a couple days before signing day. That motherfcker is playing the odds right now. And he’ll change his pick at the last minute like he regularly does if word leaks.

You guys need to quit acting like anyone knows anything solid. People hear ****. But no one knows what these kids are really going to do sometimes until the very last minute.

Advertisement
The only people that will complain about not getting him are the ones who believed he was coming here.

I'm more disappointed we didn't do more to get Hyppolite, but that's just what it is with this staff, I've come to accept the fact they're always gonna miss on lots of players because their methodology in recruiting certain types of prospects is flawed.
Not completely true the mopes will continue to mope. The ones who thought/think he "might" come will say at least we took our shot. The depressed people who never thought we even had a 1% chance will continue to be little girls and cry about how life sucks and we"ll never be good again.

We must be in this because we now have Clemson tiger fans with 2 posts coming to our board.
I don’t even know how I ended up here, but after reading a few posts in this thread I decided to register and respond.

Firstly, Simpson is irrelevant to Flowe. They play different positions/roles.
Secondly, I think Wiltfong is overreacting to the Simpson commitment. My guess is that Flowe would already be committed to Clemson if Dabo didn’t have a firm policy about “no more visits to other schools once a commitment is made”, and Flowe wanted to experience the full process. My money is on him being a silent for at least a month now.

LOL at dudes still thinking this Wiltfong guy has some super powers.

He is a weathervane. He was wrong several times just last year until he switched a couple days before signing day. That motherfcker is playing the odds right now. And he’ll change his pick at the last minute like he regularly does if word leaks.

You guys need to quit acting like anyone knows anything solid. People hear ****. But no one knows what these kids are really going to do sometimes until the very last minute.

Say it louder for the folks in the back Chise.

Advertisement
I don’t think he’s coming. But wiltfong had been Campbell coming here forever based on what?
It sure as **** wasnt coming from UM or Campbell.
He switched it afte the army game or whatever after he spoke to Campbell.
However, when he puts one in this late it’s usually a lock.

Listen here whether he comes here or not the amount of whining and complaining about not getting flowe will be annoying on here. You shoot your shot and it’s as simple as that, same ones complaining or talking sh*t about Miami possibly missing on him and that we are wasting are time will be the same ones saying why we didn’t go after him etc

Mods just need to come in and lock threads all day on Wednesday. Once a kid decides against Miami then any thread with their name should be locked. No need to keep talking about it anymore. Celebrate the kids that do pick miami.

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but after reading a few posts in this thread I decided to register and respond.

Firstly, Simpson is irrelevant to Flowe. They play different positions/roles.
Secondly, I think Wiltfong is overreacting to the Simpson commitment. My guess is that Flowe would already be committed to Clemson if Dabo didn’t have a firm policy about “no more visits to other schools once a commitment is made”, and Flowe wanted to experience the full process. My money is on him being a silent for at least a month now.
If I knew how to post gifs you would get a GTFO one. Go back to your cost Clemson board.

I see after that Witfong crystal ball you came to the right place to share your denial. We’re here for you friend , we know denial well.
Hahahaha, thanks man.
I was a diehard Canes fan growing up in the 80’s.... but went to Clemson and now I can’t really remember what it feels like to be a Canes fan anymore.

Advertisement

Would have loved Hypp in this class.

Mods just need to come in and lock threads all day on Wednesday. Once a kid decides against Miami then any thread with their name should be locked. No need to keep talking about it anymore. Celebrate the kids that do pick miami.
I would agree to that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back