Justin flowe

Y’all do keep repeating yourselves over and over with the flowe is not coming. I’m sure everyone gets the point. I don’t think he’s coming, but I’m not going to tell anyone they should stop hoping nor am I going to tell anyone their crazy for believing he’s not. Y’all just keep regurgitating the same lame ****tttt for 10 pages

I bet 1/2 the posts in here are dudes regurgitating the same sentiment.

Advertisement
Y’all do keep repeating yourselves over and over with the flowe is not coming. I’m sure everyone gets the point. I don’t think he’s coming, but I’m not going to tell anyone they should stop hoping nor am I going to tell anyone their crazy for believing he’s not. Y’all just keep regurgitating the same lame ****tttt for 10 pages

Hey man it’s recruiting , I’ve learned even if the staff is confident on a kid there’s a 50 % chance their heads up their asses. Just like I told @roly2324 and others with knighton “ the staff says he’s a silent and coming but he’s a deer field kid , I’ll believe when I see it”. Same with Greene, they feel like he’s coming but I know he’s a panhandle kid, so “ I’ll believe when I see it”.

I’m not going to lose sleep if Flowe doesn’t come, I’m just posting what I heard. They’ve been confident for while .

It’s recruiting , it’s not that serious. I quit stressing over this stuff years ago , but it’s still fun.

Yeah Ivins just said him clemson getting Simpson doesn’t help anything

Yet now Oregon is the favorite or a serious threat because Clemson took that lb. Even though Flowe hasn’t did or said anything. That’s the point I tried to make last year and in this thread. They’re playing analytics. It’s Miami , Oregon and Clemson. Everyone had Clemson as the favorite because they get everyone and are big dog. Well this commitment happens now everyone is like “ well I’d Clemson is out that leaves um and Oregon. And we know he’s not going to Um so it has to be Oregon”.

It’s a numbers game mixed with guesses.

You guys crack me up... You guys really think wiltfong is just putting in CBs based off guessing?? No he obviously knows something the rest of us do not or he would not have put a CB in.
What does he know that he didn't know 2.5 hours ago? Was Wiltfong talking about Oregon for Flowe until Clemson offered and accepted the commit of another LB?

If you're excluding guessing from the mix then you're telling me Flowe's camp while on a visit to USC told Wiltfong that he's going to Oregon.

Advertisement
Dont listen to that fool......its exact opposite. His buyout is 50% more if he goes to bama. GOOGLE......its free to use
If bama could get dabo with no buyout they would buyout saban and bring him in. Why wait till the old man burns every bridge possible .

Why would Simpson being offered be more correlated to Burch than Flowe? Burch is a DE.
-because Simpson is more of a pass rusher than a conventional linebacker, so don’t let his “LB” designation throw you off track. Burch might eat himself into a DT spot, and Clemson has enough of those in this class, so Simpson probably makes even more sense off the edge than Burch does.

Advertisement
Flowe isn’t a good fit at Clemson.

I don’t think he goes there.

Miami, Oregon, USC.
Flowe is actually a great fit for Clemson. You’ve seen what Brent Venables has creatively done with Isaiah Simmons; he’ll come up with all sorts of fun ways to feature Flowe in the middle of his attacking-styled defense.

Last edited:
Do some of you guys not know that Wiltfong is the Director of National recruiting for 247?

He doesn't put in a CB for any player without speaking directly to the player or the recruiting director of the staff that's recruiting said player...

If Wiltfong puts in a CB for a player it's not based on an educated guess, it's based on direct communication from one or both parties. He's not a recruiting prognosticator.

Advertisement
Listen here whether he comes here or not the amount of whining and complaining about not getting flowe will be annoying on here. You shoot your shot and it’s as simple as that, same ones complaining or talking sh*t about Miami possibly missing on him and that we are wasting are time will be the same ones saying why we didn’t go after him etc

What does he know that he didn't know 2.5 hours ago? Was Wiltfong talking about Oregon for Flowe until Clemson offered and accepted the commit of another LB?

If you're excluding guessing from the mix then you're telling me Flowe's camp while on a visit to USC told Wiltfong that he's going to Oregon.
Obviously he heard some news.... Wiltfong isn't going to guess and put a CB in.

Advertisement
Do some of you guys not know that Wiltfong is the Director of National recruiting for 247?

He doesn't put in a CB for any player without speaking directly to the player or the recruiting director of the staff that's recruiting said player...

If Wiltfong puts in a CB for a player it's not based on an educated guess, it's based on direct communication from one or both parties. He's not a recruiting prognosticator.

They don’t want to hear it LCE. They want to hold out hope that these trolls that have fed them garbage for 2 weeks are right. It makes our fan base look so dumb. Making fake twitter account and **** smh

-because Simpson is more of a pass rusher than a conventional linebacker, so don’t let his “LB” designation throw you off track. Burch might eat himself into a DT spot, and Clemson has enough of those in this class, so Simpson probably makes even more sense off the edge than Burch does.
I see after that Witfong crystal ball you came to the right place to share your denial. We’re here for you friend , we know denial well.

Listen here whether he comes here or not the amount of whining and complaining about not getting flowe will be annoying on here. You shoot your shot and it’s as simple as that, same ones complaining or talking sh*t about Miami possibly missing on him and that we are wasting are time will be the same ones saying why we didn’t go after him etc
The only people that will complain about not getting him are the ones who believed he was coming here.

I won't be mad be because I never felt he was coming.

I'm more disappointed we didn't do more to get Hyppolite, but that's just what it is with this staff, I've come to accept the fact they're always gonna miss on lots of players because their methodology in recruiting certain types of prospects is flawed.

Advertisement
Back