Justin flowe

Think the Wiltfong CB is based off the Simpson commitment and the smoke of Oregon’s supposed momentum. Don’t think it’s over yet by any means. He had Rique and Haselwood pinned to us at this point last year.

Haha you guys just wont let this go. Flowe is not coming. We got to pray this staff can get Greene or we will end up with another disaster at LB.0

Advertisement
Lot of time between now and signing day though. Regardless, cristobal is an elite recruiter and the type of coach we have needed for a long time at Miami .

let’s see what his team looks like next year after his 1st rd NFL QB is gone and his all senior OL except Sewell who is also a 1st rounder is gone. Lucky for him the PAC 12 is super weak, but Mario isn’t some elite coach.

Last edited:
This is where we can learn and grow as a board. This can be the time. Not a single person outside of this board thinks Flowe is coming here or we are truly being considered. There is nothing deeper. He’s not waiting to “shock the world.” It’s over. And likely never started. We were nothing more than a courtesy for Rohan. Was he considering us? Sure - marginally. But it’s not even close. Let’s shut this baby down and focus on getting Greene, who is a stud, and be happy with our top 15 class after one of the worst seasons we’ve had. We look so ridiculous when we do **** like this

Last edited:
He could go to Oregon but Witfong is basing that purely off the latest Clemson commit and thinking Miami was never in it. So it must be Oregon , even though nobody viewed them as a legit threat to the last few days. Dude has supposedly been locked in with Clemson for months.
So what’s ur take on the flowe situation u think Miami has a shot and wiltfong is full of sh*t or what?

Advertisement
Haha you guys just wont let this go. Flowe is not coming. We got to pray this staff can get Greene or we will end up with another disaster at LB.0
Listen bro, i am cautiously optimistic, I hope for the best but prepare for the worst. I’d rather spend my days with thoughts like that about my football team than be a negative Nancy like you are. Agree to disagree, but your negativity is unbearable homie.

Listen bro, i am cautiously optimistic, I hope for the best but prepare for the worst. I’d rather spend my days with thoughts like that about my football team than be a negative Nancy like you are. Agree to disagree, but your negativity is unbearable homie.

It’s not being negative when you are just calling it how it is. I get excited about the ones we get and don’t lose sleep about the ones we don’t. Just hate to see you all with so much excitement for kids that will never be Canes.

Advertisement
It’s not being negative when you are just calling it how it is. I get excited about the ones we get and don’t lose sleep about the ones we don’t. Just hate to see you all with so much excitement for kids that will never be Canes.

How it is? Unless you have inside info it's calling it how you see it.

I’m not a giddy little girl about Flowe, I ain’t saying he’s coming. But after the season we just had and to be in play with the best LB prospect since Rueben Foster, I’m gonna enjoy it for the time being. I like enjoying the process. I prefer not to say “he ain’t coming” “no shot with that dude” “ah **** no he’s going to anywhere but Miami” just so I can shake my finger later on so I can say I told ya so. That **** is annoying as ****.

I’m not a giddy little girl about Flowe, I ain’t saying he’s coming. But after the season we just had and to be in play with the best LB prospect since Rueben Foster, I’m gonna enjoy it for the time being. I like enjoying the process. I prefer not to say “he ain’t coming” “no shot with that dude” “ah **** no he’s going to anywhere but Miami” just so I can shake my finger later on so I can say I told ya so. That **** is annoying as ****.

Ok let’s put all our positive energy into the universe and maybe Miami pulls it off.

Advertisement
So what’s ur take on the flowe situation u think Miami has a shot and wiltfong is full of sh*t or what?

I’ve always said we were in it more then most media and fans think , even when 100 % of recruiting insiders had him to Clemson. Nobody even mentioned Oregon , now they’re now suddenly the favorite.

Folks around the program have a quiet confidence, I’m pretty sure even ivins mentioned that on a podcast recently. Even though he doesn’t think we’re getting him.

Most never took Miami serious because we’re a **** show , so there’s “no way Miami could get a five star kid from across the country to come”. Why even waste their time writing about Miami ? Even though we were in his last grouping.

Now that Clemson showed their hand with the latest commit everyone is jumping ship and going to the second best program out of his last grouping. That’s their logic and all they’re basing it on. He could go to Oregon but these are educated guesses with them not viewing Miami as a legit threat so it must be Oregon.

When I know it’s not off of anything Flowe said , his recruitment is as locked down as it gets.

Y’all do keep repeating yourselves over and over with the flowe is not coming. I’m sure everyone gets the point. I don’t think he’s coming, but I’m not going to tell anyone they should stop hoping nor am I going to tell anyone their crazy for believing he’s not. Y’all just keep regurgitating the same lame ****tttt for 10 pages

Advertisement
I’ve always said we were in it more then most media and fans think , even when 100 % of recruiting insiders had him to Clemson. Nobody even mentioned Oregon , now they’re now suddenly the favorite.

Folks around the program have a quiet confidence, I’m pretty sure even ivins mentioned that on a podcast recently. Even though he doesn’t think we’re getting him.

Most never took Miami serious because we’re a **** show , so there’s “no way Miami could get a five star kid from across the country to come”. Why even waste their time writing about Miami ? Even though we were in his last grouping.

Now that Clemson showed their hand with the latest commit everyone is jumping ship and going to the second best program out of his last grouping. That’s their logic and all they’re basing it on. He could go to Oregon but these are educated guesses with them not viewing Miami as a legit threat so it must be Oregon.

When I know it’s not off of anything Flowe said , his recruitment is as locked down as it gets.
Yeah Ivins just said him clemson getting Simpson doesn’t help anything

Why the *** does anyone care if someone thinks Flowe is coming to Miami, dudes posting the same **** over and over, give it a rest most vets know

its a loooong shot at best.

Advertisement
Back