Justin flowe

Advertisement
Is that still valid? People bring this up like they know the language in his current contract. Crazy their bot would still accept that. I mean he can just bounce to bama if he wants not questions asked. No freaking way.

Dont listen to that fool......its exact opposite. His buyout is 50% more if he goes to bama. GOOGLE......its free to use

caneorlando doesn’t know anything and he has admitted it multiple times. He said Flowe has interest but we all know that. He has never once said he knows he is coming. Nobody you mentioned in your post actually know anything.

not saying he isn’t a cane but he isnt going to be a Cane.
Let’s give @BeastMode a cookie...he ain’t coming great we got it ok cool your the man!

Think the Wiltfong CB is based off the Simpson commitment and the smoke of Oregon’s supposed momentum. Don’t think it’s over yet by any means. He had Rique and Haselwood pinned to us at this point last year.

Lol. No he didn’t, NO ONE had Miami getting JH or Stevenson at this point last year, that’s just false.

Advertisement
Think the Wiltfong CB is based off the Simpson commitment and the smoke of Oregon’s supposed momentum. Don’t think it’s over yet by any means. He had Rique and Haselwood pinned to us at this point last year.

He could go to Oregon but Witfong is basing that purely off the latest Clemson commit and thinking Miami was never in it. So it must be Oregon , even though nobody viewed them as a legit threat to the last few days. Dude has supposedly been locked in with Clemson for months.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don’t know where he goes, but you have to wonder where the info is coming from. He’s on a USC OV right now isn’t he? He didn’t suddenly start talking about where he’s headed a few days before signing day. So like scrubby said, Wiltfong probably assumes he isn’t headed to Clemson so it must be Oregon if he never saw us as contenders.

Advertisement
The Saturday before early signing day?? You sure about that? Wiltfong changes his CB quicker than anyone else. He follows the smoke, it’s not that difficult to see. The smoke right now, is Oregon.

Yes, I’m sure. The Oklahoma stuff had leaked by now and people had written off TS for weeks. The only people who thought they may come were likely the same ones holding on to this Flowe nonsense.

Lol. No he didn’t, NO ONE had Miami getting JH or Stevenson at this point last year, that’s just false.
Wiltfong didn't have Stevenson to UGA until Jan 1st. He didn't have Haselwood to OU until Dec. 18th. So unless he hadn't made a prediction yet he had those two going somewhere else late in process. If I remember correctly he had them both to Miami until he didn't anymore.

Advertisement
Wiltfong didn't have Stevenson to UGA until Jan 1st. He didn't have Haselwood to OU until Dec. 18th. So unless he hadn't made a prediction yet he had those two going somewhere else late in process. If I remember correctly he had them both to Miami until he didn't anymore.

Thank you kind sir.

Mirabal MIA for a reason
20558074-967F-49FD-9E8A-D512D5282A0E.png

The Saturday before early signing day?? You sure about that? Wiltfong changes his CB quicker than anyone else. He follows the smoke, it’s not that difficult to see. The smoke right now, is Oregon.

Witfong didn’t put a cb in for tyrique until they army game practices , JH wasn’t viewed as gone until the night before nsd. Even though I posted he was gone. Pretty sure Witfong didn’t put a cb in for jh until a day or two before. So I think dude is wrong.

Advertisement
Back