Justin flowe

Anna hickey of 247.. Says Oregon has the most momentum for Flowe. It seems to be a Oregon,USC and Clemson Battle. I hate to say it but the only people who say we're in it are the Mami guys. None of the national analyst even consider us in his top 3. We all know how that plays out

Correct

Advertisement
Anna hickey of 247.. Says Oregon has the most momentum for Flowe. It seems to be a Oregon,USC and Clemson Battle. I hate to say it but the only people who say we're in it are the Mami guys. None of the national analyst even consider us in his top 3. We all know how that plays out

Why are you still posting her ish? She went from there are no real challengers to now it’s a 3 team battle

Yes, the Sewell brother committed to Oregon. The older brother already at Oregon just won the Outland Trophy. And there's a third one in the pipeline... Oregon was always recruiting two linebackers though.
Theres a fourth at Utah too

"For the final time, you don't believe these fools" (excluding Miami from the top 3 is nonsense)

HAHA this guy posted this to the fake Flowe twitter :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

1576365862158.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate Clemson.... Them MFs offer a top 15 player and he commits 30 mins later

clemson is the problem right now, not bama. Clemson might be even better next year. They are absolutely reloading in one of the weakest conferences in America. They are king of college football even if they don’t win it all this year.

cribby is one of the more plugged dudes on this CIS site, yall trolls do the same **** and just run off the good ones cause you cant just be a little appreciative.

I moved it down to a month cause people were speaking up for him. Don’t come at me. We have messaged privately and are perfectly cool with each other.

One of the consistent things with all "insiders" with Flowe is that he seems to want to be the top guy. Noah may already be that for Oregon.

Advertisement
Could've had Mario at Miami and Oregon wouldn't have been a problem and we wouldn't have gone 6-6 :cautious:
Wanna know something scarier. Is miami is gonna hold onto diaz for a while and then Saban's gonna retire and guess what coach has bama ties and will probably have a top 10 program our friend that we ***** over mr mario

Advertisement
Here's the other recruits on OVs to USC with Flowe - he's definitely "the man" in this group:

USC is currently hosting Upland (Calif.) five-star linebacker Justin Flowe, Harbor City (Calif.) Narbonne three-star wide receiver Josh Jackson, Greenbrae (Calif.) Main Catholic three-star defensive tackle Jamar Sekona, Florence (Ariz.) three-star defensive end Regen Terry, Mililani (Hawaii) three-star linebacker Muelu Iosefa, Spring (Texas) Klein Oak three-star cornerback Dwight McGlothern.

Advertisement
Back