Justin flowe

Advertisement
Yeah besides every recruiting site and 80 percent of the crystal balls, you have a good case.

My point is nobody knows nothing. Anybody who says they know where this kid is going is lying. My guess is as good any paid recruiting site. Give me the $9.99 a month and I’ll give you all the guesses you want, Jack. Lol

Advertisement
We're about to be over 100, which never works in our favor. Maybe Knighton broke the curse, we'll see. Flowe and Greene playing together would be game changers. This staff needs a win of that magnitude in a bad way. Manny has his dad's connects and even got Jamaican royalty involved in Rohan. I know as little as everyone else, but Clemson bowing out makes me slightly more confident that we have a chance.

just to refresh peoples memory. notice the similar emoji

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Anna hickey of 247.. Says Oregon has the most momentum for Flowe. It seems to be a Oregon,USC and Clemson Battle. I hate to say it but the only people who say we're in it are the Mami guys. None of the national analyst even consider us in his top 3. We all know how that plays out
she dont know anything. just disrespecting UM at this point tbh

Advertisement
Back