Justin flowe

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here'sj Anna's story NOW:

UNC has been the longtime favorite but I've reported that per sources, Clemson has been Simpson's dream offer, and Clemson has been operating with the luxury of knowing it could wait to offer Simpson until other developments have permitted them to do so.
Simpson plans to announce a commitment on Wednesday.
I'm expecting Clemson.

2) How does this relate to five-star linebacker Justin Flowe of Upland (Calif.)?
Some suggested on the board on Friday night that Clemson playing host to Simpson on an official this weekend had "nothing" to do with Clemson's pursuit of Flowe.
I explicitly noted I didn't fully agree with that presumption.
Flowe is on an official visit to USC this weekend and Oregon is very much so a threat. 247Sports' Steve Wiltfong brought much of this to the surface on Friday.

Oregon, specifically, owns the following advantages in Flowe's eyes: proximity from home, West Coast location, and the opportunity to be the headliner of the Ducks' class.
Head coach Mario Cristobal visited Flowe late last week.
6COMMENTS
Flowe announces a commitment on Wednesday.
And right now, Oregon arguably has the most momentum.

Advertisement
:ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg: :hunt-dog-lol: He is so certified he avoided a ban bet he lost.

Hasslewood is enrolled at Miami I forgot

Yep , I said UM, but you forget all the other things with his recruitment I got right , from when visits was happening. Uga having no chance , even though everyone had uga wining late. That included the uga 247 guy.

I was also the first to bring Ou up , literally days ahead of the ou board , I even posted watch this appear on the ou site. Thats when UM was supposedly the favorite with Uga.

I know you’re a **** boy troll and that’s your game but I’ll even leave you a screen shot of a private message I received from someone trying to hook me up with Jadons camp. That’s how much my info was legit. @DMoney knows what info I gave was legit and he’ll back that up.

Attachments

• 673B9A49-56C4-40C5-AB3F-8DD780A5E238.png
    673B9A49-56C4-40C5-AB3F-8DD780A5E238.png
    595.3 KB · Views: 225
Advertisement
Yep , I said UM, but you forget all the other things with his recruitment I got right , from when visits was happening. Uga having no chance , even though everyone had uga wining late. That included the uga 247 guy.

I was also the first to bring Ou up , literally days ahead of the ou board , I even posted watch this appear on the ou site. Thats when UM was supposedly the favorite with Uga.

I know you’re a **** boy troll and that’s your game but I’ll even leave you a screen shot of a private message I received from someone trying to hook me up with Jadons camp. That’s how much my info was legit. @DMoney knows what info I gave was legit and he’ll back that up.

sure drag me back in..... LOL

Here'sj Anna's story NOW:

UNC has been the longtime favorite but I've reported that per sources, Clemson has been Simpson's dream offer, and Clemson has been operating with the luxury of knowing it could wait to offer Simpson until other developments have permitted them to do so.
Simpson plans to announce a commitment on Wednesday.
I'm expecting Clemson.

2) How does this relate to five-star linebacker Justin Flowe of Upland (Calif.)?
Some suggested on the board on Friday night that Clemson playing host to Simpson on an official this weekend had "nothing" to do with Clemson's pursuit of Flowe.
Flowe is on an official visit to USC this weekend and Oregon is very much so a threat. 247Sports' Steve Wiltfong brought much of this to the surface on Friday.

Oregon, specifically, owns the following advantages in Flowe's eyes: proximity from home, West Coast location, and the opportunity to be the headliner of the Ducks' class.
6COMMENTS
And right now, Oregon arguably has the most momentum.

Lol she knows just as much as you and I. Flowe hasn't let anything out.

Advertisement

Oregon, specifically, owns the following advantages in Simpson's eyes: proximity from home, West Coast location, and the opportunity to be the headliner of the Ducks' class.
1COMMENTS
And right now, Oregon has the most momentum.

Oregon already has their headliner and he plays the same position as Flowe. Not suggesting they couldn't play together, but Sewell is as talented as anyone in the country. It's interesting that she mentioned being the headliner of the class...FWIW I was told that Flowe didn't love the Clemson visit because he was not treated as the #1

Last edited by a moderator:
he took the bet but we moved it down to like a month instead of permanent

And I’m not the one who called it off , that’s the part that little scumbag leaves out. But he’s a troll **** sucker obsessed with my cheeks. Other posters spoke up and said we shouldn’t do a lifetime ban, even before the announcement.

**** loser has been running around sniffing my balls for a freaking year, which is funny he’s the troll that posts the same crap to nauseam , trolling the board. Then gets banned , comes back rinse repeat. His two daddy’s must be so proud of their little troll. I guess that explains his thirst for men’s attention.

Advertisement
Back