Justin flowe

Advertisement
caneorlando doesn’t know anything and he has admitted it multiple times. He said Flowe has interest but we all know that. He has never once said he knows he is coming. Nobody you mentioned in your post actually know anything.

not saying he isn’t a cane but he isnt going to be a Cane.

Exactly.

Advertisement
The only people who are even saying anything about Flowe/Clemson are the hick female reporter and the bums on this site who know nothing. This kid has said nothing overly positive about Clemson. In fact, he actually dissed them a little. I don’t think he’s going to Clemson.

The only people who are even saying anything about Flowe/Clemson are the hick female reporter and the bums on this site who know nothing. This kid has said nothing overly positive about Clemson. In fact, he actually dissed them a little. I don’t think he’s going to Clemson.

Yeah besides every recruiting site and 80 percent of the crystal balls, you have a good case.

Advertisement
2) How does this relate to five-star linebacker Justin Flowe of Upland (Calif.)?
Some suggested on the board on Friday night that Clemson playing host to Simpson on an official this weekend had "nothing" to do with Clemson's pursuit of Flowe.

I explicitly noted I didn't fully agree with that presumption.
Flowe is on an official visit to USC this weekend and Oregon is very much so a threat. 247Sports' Steve Wiltfong brought much of this to the surface on Friday.
Oregon, specifically, owns the following advantages in Simpson's eyes: proximity from home, West Coast location, and the opportunity to be the headliner of the Ducks' class.
Head coach Mario Cristobal visited Flowe late last week.
1COMMENTS
Flowe announces a commitment on Wednesday.
And right now, Oregon has the most momentum.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back