Justin flowe

Here's today's Clemson notes on Flowe:

All has been quiet on five-star linebacker Justin Flowe's end this week following the in-home that Brent Venables conducted on Tuesday.

All signs continue to point toward a notable degree of confidence that Clemson is carrying regarding Flowe.

As of Thursday night, our USC site reported that USC still expects Flowe to take an official visit this weekend despite encouragement from other schools -- ahem, Clemson -- to not take it.

The Upland (Calif.) top-ranked linebacker was not reported to have visited USC during the season.
I'm sure Clay Helton and the USC staff will take this opportunity to work to reverse the unflattering vibes surrounding the program in recent weeks.

Per our USC site, most of Flowe's recent communication with the Trojans has transpired with its Player Development Director and a GA. In other words, I'm not sure how tight Flowe is with the defensive staff.
We'll see how strong the voices in Flowe's ear end up being about wanting him to stay home.
But regardless, Clemson is the heavy favorite.

Anna continues to double down....
Pretty sure i remember reading that Flowe was at one of USC's home games at the Colosseum early on in the season.

He went to a few games

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Flowe is going to Oregon if Clemson is trying to grab Simpson last second.
Or he might be coming to
Miami... at this loint we cant really rule that out when Conventional Wisdom said Clemson and now it looks like it REALLY IS a UM/ORE battle. Hopefully Rohan closes the deal.

We already know @Cribby aka Cribs is a certified insider but mannnn

if we get Flowe @JMR13 and @caneinorlando will be LEGENDS down here.

Advertisement
20191110_084330.jpg

Or he might be coming to
Miami... at this loint we cant really rule that out when Conventional Wisdom said Clemson and now it looks like it REALLY IS a UM/ORE battle. Hopefully Rohan closes the deal.

We already know @Cribby aka Cribs is a certified insider but mannnn

if we get Flowe @JMR13 and @caneinorlando will be LEGENDS down here.

caneorlando doesn’t know anything and he has admitted it multiple times. He said Flowe has interest but we all know that. He has never once said he knows he is coming. Nobody you mentioned in your post actually know anything.

not saying he isn’t a cane but he isnt going to be a Cane.

Advertisement
caneorlando doesn’t know anything and he has admitted it multiple times. He said Flowe has interest but we all know that. He has never once said he knows he is coming. Nobody you mentioned in your post actually know anything.

not saying he isn’t a cane but he isnt going to be a Cane.
True....Just going on the Vibe I had when I met him...and stated that...Something about this kid that was different...not cut from the same cloth as S Fl Divas....

Flowe is going to Oregon if Clemson is trying to grab Simpson last second.

Not necessarily, Clemson was holding out on offering Simpson because they were holding spots for both Flowe and Burch. Hopefully they lose on out both.

Advertisement
Back