Justin flowe

Advertisement
I take it you didnt read the previous posts. This was discussed. And really u should probably delete that post as we dont need fake stuff like this to be used against us. Just one man's thoughts.

View attachment 105042Don’t know if it’s been mentioned yet but some trolls made a fake Flowe account and posted this tonight. Wanted to nip the bud on this fake news cause it’s making the rounds on the book.

I hope he isn't seeing this **** by our fanbase tonight on Twitter. Tonight has been extra embarrassing. I know we aren't much worse than other fans online. Not sure what it was maybe the heat game had dudes wylin.

Advertisement
Flowe is an adult reading these crazy things on the net means nothing to he loves it watching silly people freak.
Flowe’s shear presence intimidates that’s part of his game.

I assure you Rohan+Family = Flowe talk Rasta regularly anyway LOLOL , Rohan telling Flowe wait till you get here imagine SOBE , Miami and our mother Rasta homeland OMG it’s going to be game time BRAH

This stuff does not bother Flowe it adds to his game

Advertisement
Flowe is an adult reading these crazy things on the net means nothing to he loves it watching silly people freak.
Flowe’s shear presence intimidates that’s part of his game.

I assure you Rohan+Family = Flowe talk Rasta regularly anyway LOLOL , Rohan telling Flowe wait till you get here imagine SOBE , Miami and our mother Rasta homeland OMG it’s going to be game time BRAH

This stuff does not bother Flowe it adds to his game
Dude I hope you didn’t tap too much into that mountain high grade they got over there in yard.
I just don’t see it man. I hope your right though.

Dude I hope you didn’t tap too much into that mountain high grade they got over there in yard.
I just don’t see it man. I hope your right though.

I hear you , I’m all in with Rohan he’s super quiet no conversation in respect.
This speaks loudly in my gut.

If I’m wrong so be it our Cane family hear will tear me apart cannot abandon Rohan.

Keep the Faith

Rohan+Family = Flowe

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back