Justin flowe

Advertisement
I wanted to trade back and take Lamar probably why the pick stings so much. Especially after seeing Lamar’s success now.

But I do agree he was not a good fit with the dolphins, but I will stand by I don’t want to draft a strictly free safety with a top 15 pick. He was advertised as so much more then that.

Naw don’t let it sting. Remember we are the dolphins. With Stephen Ross as the owner and whatever the flavor of the week is at GM and Coach. We’d have ruined lamars career neutering his running ability and tryna force him into some garbage drop back system.

And when it didn’t work we’d try to make him some WR or something.

Advertisement
Clemson has the #1 and #2 DT in the country committed and they're both 5 stars. They have the #1 DE in the country committed and he's a five star. He's going to Clemson where he can feast. BTW, they have the #3 CB in the country committed and he's a five star. I'll be shocked if he goes anywhere but Clemson.

The vets were trying to tell y’all but y’all didn’t listen. It's setting in now isn’t lol.
The “insiders” on here talking about feeling good for Flowe was hilarious. They do it with elite recruits every year and talk about how Miami is more involved than people think. No, no you idiot, Miami is not involved more than people think. They’ll slowly start back tracking in the hours leading up to NSD or either say Miami was outbid at the last minute. It’s like clockwork.

Advertisement
I’d hit it wearing an orange and green condom and maker scream Taylor the whole time she busts.
But we may be taking it too far.
****, I might go full fury and wear a Sebastian suit.

Advertisement
Clemson has the #1 and #2 DT in the country committed and they're both 5 stars. They have the #1 DE in the country committed and he's a five star. He's going to Clemson where he can feast. BTW, they have the #3 CB in the country committed and he's a five star. I'll be shocked if he goes anywhere but Clemson.

I wouldn't predict UM...BUT...Maybe that stuff means absolutely nothing to Flowe?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back