Justin flowe

He only plays free safety/slot corner, not a Swiss army. You don’t draft a free safety with a top 15 pick. Sometimes it is better to be lucky then good bc 3/4 of his interceptions are on tip passes. Good free safety just isn’t what he was advertised as and his position isn’t worth a high pick in a draft bc he doesn’t ply a premium position.

He's as instinctive a player as it gets. So you wouldn't draft Earl Thomas with a top 15 pick? Ed Reed?

Advertisement
dont you think out of respect for Rohan he would tell him that hes not coming, and then Rohan would save face and stop tweeting the stuff? come on man, i am sure a LB like Rohan doesnt want to look like an idiot, especially with a kid he's close with. I know that some canes fans think we cant have nice things, but there has to be a huge level of confidence on Rohans part. I think we have a much bigger shot then most are giving credit for.. im with @caneinorlando

Just so we’re clear, what has Rohan said that makes you believe he is confident? All I’ve seen is his tweets hyping MiamI. Don’t conflate selling our program on twitter to being confident the kid is coming here.

There has to be people on Oregon’s and Clemson’s side double and triple downing and pushing all the chips in. Probably already pre-ordering Flowe Jerseys and sht.

Yep. Anna sounding a little defensive today. Wiltfong put out an article and said Oregon in it more than people think. A small meltdown occurring on Clemson board.

Advertisement
Having a player like this becoming a Hurricane (IF we do) is always a plus. It is a boost to the program on different levels............HOWEVER: We still have Mandy.

Just so we’re clear, what has Rohan said that makes you believe he is confident? All I’ve seen is his tweets hyping MiamI. Don’t conflate selling our program on twitter to being confident the kid is coming here.
Considering Rohan is close with the Family, why would he continue to post things if he did not believe that we had a shot. Its not like we see Rohan do this every year just to get burned. I dont see him doing this if he was told by Flowe we don't have a chance. and considering the word is that Rohan has been around Flowe since a child, i dont think he needs a few tweets to sell Miami to him. Considering the relationship leads me to believe that Rohan thinks we are in the race... I am not sure how people dont see it that way.

Advertisement
Just hope y’all don’t turn on the dude if he doesn’t pick us. He’s been far better about his recruitment than a lot of players we’ve seen. Respectful, quiet, and all business.

Oregon fans haven’t been quiet about the possibility of Flowe going there. I feel like he ends up there.

Considering Rohan is close with the Family, why would he continue to post things if he did not believe that we had a shot. Its not like we see Rohan do this every year just to get burned. I dont see him doing this if he was told by Flowe we don't have a chance. and considering the word is that Rohan has been around Flowe since a child, i dont think he needs a few tweets to sell Miami to him. Considering the relationship leads me to believe that Rohan thinks we are in the race... I am not sure how people dont see it that way.

As long as he hasn’t told him he doesn’t like Miami I’m sure Rohan would still be trying to sell him on coming here. He’s one of the best prospects at Lber coming out in the last decade. He’s shooting his shot trying to help out his school with a kid he’s known for a long time.

I highly doubt he comes here, but Ive never said we weren’t in the race.

Just hope y’all don’t turn on the dude if he doesn’t pick us. He’s been far better about his recruitment than a lot of players we’ve seen. Respectful, quiet, and all business.

Oregon fans haven’t been quiet about the possibility of Flowe going there. I feel like he ends up there.

This is along the lines of what I’ve been saying. There is no indication outside of people claiming Rohan is confident bc he’s been tagging him in tweets. Nobody else mentions us. The kid has been quiet and that’s all you can ask for.

Advertisement
He plays FS. In today’s nfl that position doesn’t get drafted that early. Being able to and not wanting to are two different things.
He's as instinctive a player as it gets. So you wouldn't draft Earl Thomas with a top 15 pick? Ed Reed?

You must be a Steelers fan because comparing him to two HOF players is very comical. But I wouldn’t spend a top 15 pick on any position other then the big money positions like QB, DE, CB, OT, or a jerry jeudy type WR,

Advertisement
I have to disagree with you. I like what Flores has done but he made a mistake with the way he wanted to use Minkah and ultimately he ran off a really good player.

We both know you can do a lot worst than Fitzpatrick with the 15th selection.

His draft measurables were 6’0 204 pounds in an extremely slender frame. Those are not the measurables of hybrid SS/LB.

Whether it was him, his mom, his agent or whoever they were right to get him out of a bad scheme fit and into the right scheme. Becuase now he’s making plays every week and will be in line for a big payday in a few years assuming health.

I wanted to trade back and take Lamar probably why the pick stings so much. Especially after seeing Lamar’s success now.

But I do agree he was not a good fit with the dolphins, but I will stand by I don’t want to draft a strictly free safety with a top 15 pick. He was advertised as so much more then that.

Advertisement
Back