Justin flowe

Advertisement
Again, “insiders” have to play it smart at all times and report what the “feel is”. I really believe that they don’t know more than any of us. The reports they put out are just based on pure speculation. That’s why I can’t pay for their content.

Advertisement
Advertisement
correct. No one has even mentioned a word about Flowe and Miami in any article on any site besides the few outlandish porsters in this board.

if he picks miami, it will go down as one of the biggest surprises/upsets in college football recruiting.
For me it would be the biggest shock commitment in the history of the program.

Advertisement
If Rohan and his family are that close, i find it hard to believe that he would be trolling us to make Rohan look stupid. That has to account for something.

He hasn’t trolled anyone. He took an OV to Miami and that’s it. Everything else has been Rohan and Miami bothering him like the hot chick in highschool they never had a chance at. Kid has handled his business and kept quiet. Solute to him wherever he goes (it won’t be Miami)

Advertisement
He hasn’t trolled anyone. He took an OV to Miami and that’s it. Everything else has been Rohan and Miami bothering him like the hot chick in highschool they never had a chance at. Kid has handled his business and kept quiet. Solute to him wherever he goes (it won’t be Miami)
dont you think out of respect for Rohan he would tell him that hes not coming, and then Rohan would save face and stop tweeting the stuff? come on man, i am sure a LB like Rohan doesnt want to look like an idiot, especially with a kid he's close with. I know that some canes fans think we cant have nice things, but there has to be a huge level of confidence on Rohans part. I think we have a much bigger shot then most are giving credit for.. im with @caneinorlando

Advertisement
Back