Justin flowe

It's all the same with any "insiders" and hedging. She first said he would cancel his Oregon visit and when asked about if it was a gut feeling, she said "more than a gut feeling" well, he went and she just breezes right over it and says Clemson still leads. Then said he was going to not visit USC, and he went, and it was a courtesy home school visit and they still lag behind Clemson.
So you're telling me she has been wrong twice already in the last two weeks???🤭

Advertisement
Your *** said Quote.."Even in our Best yrs"...
Which aside from 01...Certainly ain't our best "Yrs".....Think about what you post.....Lol at considering the last 20yrs as our best....And please stop with the History isn't on our side crap....It was on our side PLENTY many times....

I'm all for being convinced. If you can show me that we have signed top 10 out of state players at even a 10% clip to make me believe we have a reasonable chance, I'm for it. Go back 30 years for all I care. That's 300 Top 10 players in that time span. Have we signed 30 top 10 out of state kids in that time? Go back 40 years. Have we signed 40 top 10 out of state players in that time span? I'm excited to be proved wrong

Exactly why Manny and his defensive staff are left at the alter year after year by elite prospects. Just out of touch with what prospects are actually doing. This year they have some backup plans but it’s still alarming
Makes no sense, if they all think he's coming then they are all in the same boat, no? At least we have been trying to land other guys in the meantime which we wouldn't do before until we whiffed and had to scurry.

I'm all for being convinced. If you can show me that we have signed top 10 out of state players at even a 10% clip to make me believe we have a reasonable chance, I'm for it. Go back 30 years for all I care. That's 300 Top 10 players in that time span. Have we signed 30 top 10 out of state kids in that time? Go back 40 years. Have we signed 40 top 10 out of state players in that time span? I'm excited to be proved wrong
You can't compare recruiting from 20-30yrs ago too now....completely different...There was no Rivals etc....only USA Today....Whats been severely lacking at UM since Butch is kids evaluations....THATS been the #1 Killer for UM the last 17yrs....Alot of those kids we recruited and signed back then...would be Top Notch kids today....

Advertisement
I just saw that Mario is getting the last in home today before he starts his OV at USC ..... That's been real quiet all week. Oregon staff was in California at the beginning of the week. Guess they saved him for last...
They have been active with him. A few people I know swears he’s going there. But they love Mario so much it’s hard to make an assessment

Exactly why Manny and his defensive staff are left at the alter year after year by elite prospects. Just out of touch with what prospects are actually doing. This year they have some backup plans but it’s still alarming

The most gullible staff in the country.
They feel good based solely on what the recruit tells them....immediately they run to tell the reporters that cover this team.
We start getting the "staff feels really good at landing him" reports........only to be left with nothing in the end.

So Flowe has said the exact same thing to all four coaching staffs. That's why insiders at all four schools "feel good" about their chances. Mr. Flowe playing his hand very well.
Insiders at all 4 dont feel good. Ivins has been saying the whole time clemson leads.

How many OOS top 10 players have we landed in the last 20 years? Maybe 4? We haven't done it since 2010 with Henderson. It's rare. It's a long shot. Get out of your feelings. History is not on our side.

Your post is exactly what someone says when they need to get out of their feelings.

Advertisement
I do...Never said he was 100% coming...all I said was in response to the Mopes who think he has no legitimate interest....I can assure you he does...Lol at we have 0% chance....

you either have 100 or 0%. All this 40%, 50% is just make believe crap for sites to capture clicks on articles. The kid Either picks Miami or not. No one cares if he had interest if he doesn’t end up here. If you ain’t first, you’re last!

Advertisement
He was suppose to be a Swiss Army knife and be able to play multiple positions not just one(why he was selected with a top 15 pick). Pitts defense has been killing it because they have a great pass rush. They are one of the worst teams vs tight ends and a lot receivers which is a reflection in the FS/slot corner position. When minkah cried to mommy and complained about playing multiple positions on defense it showed he wasn’t worth the investment.

I have to disagree with you. I like what Flores has done but he made a mistake with the way he wanted to use Minkah and ultimately he ran off a really good player.

We both know you can do a lot worst than Fitzpatrick with the 15th selection.

His draft measurables were 6’0 204 pounds in an extremely slender frame. Those are not the measurables of hybrid SS/LB.

Whether it was him, his mom, his agent or whoever they were right to get him out of a bad scheme fit and into the right scheme. Becuase now he’s making plays every week and will be in line for a big payday in a few years assuming health.

Why is it so hard for people to say they don't know anything about his recruitment - for all the schools? For all teams involved expect he won't be going to their school and be happily surprised if he comes - again, to all the schools.

Advertisement
Why would the entire D staff go all the way to Cali on Sunday night instead of waiting later on in the week to see him... at least sorry *** Patke or Baker go back out there

There has to be people on Oregon’s and Clemson’s side double and triple downing and pushing all the chips in. Probably already pre-ordering Flowe Jerseys and sht.

Advertisement
Back