Justin flowe

3029B28A-263E-4D6B-BFF0-BA028ED7F768.gif

Advertisement
That’s what I was thinking too when he scheduled it. Pretty positive tho it’s Miami?
I've always had a good feeling...from day one...When I met him and was talking to him one thing really stood out....How well versed he was in ref to Former UM LBers....He rattled off a Bunch....and this from a 17yr old kid...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Andrew Ivins does not share the same sentiment. Not saying he's accurate or anything, just that I heard his interview from yesterday and he was all in on Clemson for Flowe.

Hope we land him though!

Advertisement
Why do you even follow anymore then? Serious question. We suck and you have no hope for anything. Why not just pop back up if we're ever good then? Instead of posting the exact same thing in every thread.
Can't control what I love. If I'm a bytch and moan fan it's the U's fault not mine. And maybe low key
U know I fux with u CIO

I ain't ever seen u this confident ever....hope u right on this bruh

Advertisement
Can't control what I love. If I'm a bytch and moan fan it's the U's fault not mine. And maybe low key

U know I fux with u CIO

I ain't ever seen u this confident ever....hope u right on this bruh
Just got this feeling....Personally, I think If Dabo or any Coach gave this kid any ultimatum about visits....he'd tell them to F off......

Advertisement
Back