Justin flowe

Advertisement
So fields and patke visited flowe and they couldnt even get a pic with him? Niether fields or flowe has posted it. Every other recruit they have no? Flew all the way to cali cant even get a **** pic lol

Advertisement
So fields and patke visited flowe and they couldnt even get a pic with him? Niether fields or flowe has posted it. Every other recruit they have no? Flew all the way to cali cant even get a **** pic lol

flowe hasnt posted pics with any coaches. Doesn’t mean anything. Also Manny locked that goody *** social media stuff down. Our coaches no longer post where they are going for everyone to know, don’t post with pics with players (players post those) we don’t subtweet like twelve year old girls. It’s one of the few things Manny’s has done right

Advertisement
flowe hasnt posted pics with any coaches. Doesn’t mean anything. Also Manny locked that goody *** social media stuff down. Our coaches no longer post where they are going for everyone to know, don’t post with pics with players (players post those) we don’t subtweet like twelve year old girls. It’s one of the few things Manny’s has done right

🤐🤐🤐🤐

Advertisement
Banda still be subtweeting and he needs to cut the bullsh*t out

Advertisement
“ If there's one thing we keep hearing with Flowe, it's the fact that the losses to both FIU and Duke aren't helping the Hurricanes chances when it comes landing the nation's No. 1 ranked linebacker.”

Didn’t say they were holding ya back but that they aren’t helping things

The worst part is, it seems possible that we actually had a solid chance to get him two weeks ago and that this might be true because that momentum was real at that point, especially if we finished 8-4 on the season. I don't think I can handle knowing we could have had a bonafide dog like him on the team and that we couldn't seal the deal because we couldn't beat fking FIU. I'd rather just learn he was never coming...

Advertisement
Back