Justin Flowe to Miami prediction

Here's the worst losses in recent Miami history:

1. 2015 Clemson 0-58: On paper the talent levels of the two teams were close. On the field, it was a humiliation. Miami never seemed further away from a return to credibility as it did in this home loss
2. 2007 Virginia 0-48: Last game in the Orange Bowl. You can argue that this should be one
3. 1997 FSU 0-47: Represented the absolute low point of the program
4. 2006 LSU 3-42: Smashed the myth of the 2000-level credibility of the Canes and marked a turning point of the program
5. 2010 FSU 17-45: Stunning at home loss to rival that again established that each program was heading in opposite directions
6. 1998 Syracuse 13-66: An absolute embarrassing loss that would rank higher if not for the UCLA triumph the following week
7. 2020 North Carolina 26-62: Eye opening, confidence breaking loss at home to similar team on the rise
8. 1995 FSU 17-41: Miami had lost to the Seminoles in the last 15 years, but nothing like that. This magnitude of defeat established that the two programs had begun to diverge in talent.
9. 2019 FIU 24-30: Embarrassing loss to Group of 5 rival by disinterested team, exposing huge flaws in Canes program
10. 2010 USF 20-23: Everything went wrong as we suffered a defeat to a in-state Group of 5 rival. Helped participate a 2011 recruiting class collapse

Good list but I'd drop 2020 UNC to the bottom of the list. UNC is a very good team with one of the best offenses in the country. It sucked but this was a weird COVID season. It wasn't really a confidence breaker for the team (maybe for the fans) as Miami showed a ton of heart against Ok State. If we had WRs that could catch simple passes, Miami would have pulled off a comeback for the ages against Oky State and we'd have ended on a high note. Only mopes would complain about a 9-2 season with 1 really inexcusable loss to a ranked team (UNC- we all expected to lose to Clemson though not quite so badly) after going 6-7 last year. Not saying UNC doesn't deserve to be on the list, but I wouldn't put it above FIU. Losing to a mid tier G5 crosstown rival coached by Butch Davis was considerably worse than the UNC blowout in my estimation.

Advertisement
Did you even freaking read my post? What metric am I using for the FIU loss, I don’t need a ******* metric for that loss! It was a loss to a third rate university in the CITY of Miami that just got a football program in 2002. Lol it’s a ******* commuter school in our back yard and if you read my post the “metric” I used is “visual/image” of that loss Which is beyond damning and and makes the East Carolina loss look good. Atleast they have been playing ECU football (1932) since before Y2K. Lmao fiu is a joke compared to that program which actually has a winning history/tradition to it on a smaller scale of course but winning none the less.

And now your gonna talk about three 9 win seasons and one 10 win season in 16 ******* years, Are you serious? Wow, watch out for this program right here, 5 national championships in the past and now success is three 9 win seasons and one ten win season in 16 years. 🤮 ok let’s look back at those seasons, how did 09 go? Blow out loss to vtech, another loss to the “basketball school” UNC and another loss to our bowl game kryptonite wisky. What a season! Smh now let’s talk about how 13 went? 3 losses in a row and an absolute @ss raping in the bowl game against Louisville. Another season for the ages right there huh sport? 🤦‍♂️ Now on to 16, loss 4 in a row which became a real staple in the richt/manure regime but finally won or first bowl game in 10 ******* years! 🤢 now on to the good ole smoke and mirrors 17 season and the false sense of security of that “number 2 ranking” every slurper on here loves to slurp up. Lol that miraculous season took two flat out miracles and every ball bounce going our way to get to 10 and 0 and then the luck ran out, followed by reality setting in on which became richts/manures 2nd four game losing streak. Smh and all you need to know is that same team the next season in 18 when the miracles dried up and the balls didn’t bounce our way went 7-5 with another 4 game losing streak followed up by another 4 game losing streak the year after that, that was all manure! See the pattern here sporto?

university of Miami football, also known as Suntan U lately has lost no less then 3 games every year for 17 straight years. Let that sink in, 17 straight years of flat out Mediocrity and you think because a few 9 and one 10 win season that all including @ss raping burst the bubble time losses is something to hang our hats on? A five time national championship program has fallen that far that we now have fans actually believing the dog$hit being fed to us out of the Hecht is Filet mignon? Or actually that’s bad example because no one would confuse the dog crap the last 17 years no matter how big a sheep they are with filet mignon, let’s say a nice Brass Ring half pound burger for example which is delicious. That’s where some of our fans are now, well that’s a sad state of affairs let me tell you.

and as far as turning in my cane card, honestly with where this program is and it’s future based on its indifferent, lazy, incompetent lack of “leadership” from its actual “leaders” in charge, I wish I could man but I can’t. Because when you grow up loving something since you were about to be 4 years old and your first memory of a football game was our first NC against Nebraska it’s impossible. But what I don’t do is let it totally destroy me anymore with heartbreak because I’ve accepted the truth of the matter. We are what our record and hiring says we are, a middle of a pact acc team with only a past and no future because the people in charge of that future, don’t care about football or winning. So like I suggested to you, depending on how heartbroken Miami gets you every year and if it was as bad as me, then I would take your head out of the sand and face the truth. Now with that’s said you can tell me to go F off and blah blah blah, I didn’t care because all I did was state the truth of the university of Miami football program. You can believe what you want sport, and I wish you the best with that.
Why all the hate for the Hecht? Five national championships were nurtured from the bosom of its hallowed halls. Also, why are you referring to my beloved U using a pejorative like Suntan U?

Bruhhhh you are killing yourself. Way to into your feelings and stop using emojis. No grown man does that **** with the frequency you do.

you want to live in the glory days and be miserable you do you boss. I bet a majority of the board watched the UNC game and would disagree it was the worst loss in the history of the program but you do you guy.

Hecht moles? Tf you even talking about? You are right I shouldn’t have said leather helmet I should have said tinfoil hat. All those things you pointed out are bad. But don’t discredit the good. And you say no championships in the last 17 years? Bro like 5 teams have won championships on the last 17 so all 121 other teams are bad am I right? do I have you *** backwards logic right you dumb fvck?

I am trying to dumb myself down to understand your points but I’m lost at this point. Keep using your hilarious insults like manure and your 4th grade wit and argumentative ability. Kindly kindly stop rooting for the canes you are not doing anyone any favors and can’t even comprehend simple thoughts.
It’s called winning atleast ONE ******* ACC championship sport! No one on here is even dreaming we could win a national championship or even asking for it but we have been in the acc since 2004 when you were clearly just a kid or not even born and in that time NOT ONE ******* acc championship. 🤢🤮 and those emojis are about how the majority of us with eyes and have been alive since the 80s or before feel about this program.

And your killing yourself defending this abortion of the last 16 plus years of dog crap, but keep on doing it if you want as you sound more stupid by the second! as I’ve pointed out NO acc titles and MINIMUM 3 losses per year the last 17 ******* years for gods sake. Smh oh and apparently you weren’t on this board yet on 12/12/20 or that whole following week because if you were, you would have seen almost every person on this board AGREED that it was the worst loss in our history along with the worse statistical loss in our history which is an actual FACT even though you seem to ignore we gave up a RECORD in the 95 years of Miami football a total of 778 yards. Lol but hey, actual facts/stats don’t matter to you right, no matter how many times I bring them up. If you want, bring up all the threads from that infamous day of 12/12 and the following week if you don’t believe. They are all on here for your reading pleasure sporto!

Till then fvck off back to “fantasy land” were the last 17 years we were awesome, or even good, or even respectable. Lol because news flash incase you haven’t been watching those last 17 years, we weren’t any of those things and accomplished absolutely nothing in that time! I repeat NOTHING “good” as you say has been accomplished out of coral gables In that time. NO ACC titles, only TWO ******* bowl wins in third tier (Boise) and second tier (Orlando) in 17 ******* years, ONE single Corstal title the worst division in CFB in 17 years, ONE appearance in a NY6 bowl in that time with another loss to our kryptonite Wisconsin smh, So many BLOW OUT losses in that time to everyone under the sun I dont even want to count or remember anymore. And so on and so on, I could keep going but why? You clearly can’t comprehend the difference between good football and accomplishing things and dog****!

Because anyone who try’s to defend the last 17 years with But But But #2 “bro” yea for all of one week. Smh or but but but turnover chain bro, or but but but 10 win season bro, yea ONE in 17 years. Wow man, that’s a lot to be ******* proud of! I didn’t know we turned into he university of Virginia football but hey they’re a middle of the pack acc team and so are we, so I guess the comparisons fit. So Go hurricanes/Cavaliers I guess!

Now if you can’t understand all I’ve carefully laid out for you RainMan then your clearly Autistic and don’t know the price of a candy bar but if I ever drop a box of toothpicks on the ground, I’ll be sure to call you sport! Till then go fvck off back to Tom cruise and troll him. Lmao
1611414422892.gif

1611415262487.gif

Last edited:
Why all the hate for the Hecht? Five national championships were nurtured from the bosom of its hallowed halls. Also, why are you referring to my beloved U using a pejorative like Suntan U?
I like your style my man! You’re gonna get along well here and I’m glad to see you’ve joined the right team. You know the good/mope guys who actually have eyes and know how to use them. Lol unlike blind people who lost there seeing eye dogs like @Cookie917 for example.

Advertisement
I like your style my man! You’re gonna get along well here and I’m glad to see you’ve joined the right team. You know the good/mope guys who actually have eyes and know how to use them. Lol unlike blind people who lost there seeing eye dogs like @Cookie917 for example.
That's just it. We're all here out of love for the Canes. @Cookie917 is a solid poster as are you. Let's try to remember why we're united here instead of going at each other.

Speaking of Hecht, the Hecht Athletic Center was dedicated in 1979 and named after Isadore Hecht. Here's a picture from around 1970 of Mr. Hecht and a couple of other local celebrities being interviewed by Larry King, who just passed away today.

1611416384772.png

That's just it. We're all here out of love for the Canes. @Cookie917 is a solid poster as are you. Let's try to remember why we're united here instead of going at each other.

Speaking of Hecht, the Hecht Athletic Center was dedicated in 1979 and named after Isadore Hecht. Here's a picture from around 1970 of Mr. Hecht and a couple of other local celebrities being interviewed by Larry King, who just passed away today.

View attachment 141762
Dang that’s a great find dude! I wish ole Hecht was still alive to whip his facility and the people running it into the ground into shape. Yea it’s been a sad back to back days with Hank passing yesterday and king today. Two pillars of culture and excellence in their fields in this country. They don’t make them like that anymore, that’s for sure. Those guys were cut from a different clothe.

Here's the worst losses in recent Miami history:

1. 2015 Clemson 0-58: On paper the talent levels of the two teams were close. On the field, it was a humiliation. Miami never seemed further away from a return to credibility as it did in this home loss
2. 2007 Virginia 0-48: Last game in the Orange Bowl. You can argue that this should be one
3. 1997 FSU 0-47: Represented the absolute low point of the program
4. 2006 LSU 3-42: Smashed the myth of the 2000-level credibility of the Canes and marked a turning point of the program
5. 2010 FSU 17-45: Stunning at home loss to rival that again established that each program was heading in opposite directions
6. 1998 Syracuse 13-66: An absolute embarrassing loss that would rank higher if not for the UCLA triumph the following week
7. 2020 North Carolina 26-62: Eye opening, confidence breaking loss at home to similar team on the rise
8. 1995 FSU 17-41: Miami had lost to the Seminoles in the last 15 years, but nothing like that. This magnitude of defeat established that the two programs had begun to diverge in talent.
9. 2019 FIU 24-30: Embarrassing loss to Group of 5 rival by disinterested team, exposing huge flaws in Canes program
10. 2010 USF 20-23: Everything went wrong as we suffered a defeat to a in-state Group of 5 rival. Helped participate a 2011 recruiting class collapse
08 GT should be on that list.

Advertisement
08 GT should be on that list.
I forgot about that one...that was a defensive abomination too, almost as bad as the UNC game. I’d rate that one 11th or 12th as it really had no long term
impact.

In retrospect I would probably move the USF loss up as it had a much bigger impact to the future of the program (by virtue of recruits lost, including Bridgewater I believe).

I forgot about that one...that was a defensive abomination too, almost as bad as the UNC game. I’d rate that one 11th or 12th as it really had no long term
impact.

In retrospect I would probably move the USF loss up as it had a much bigger impact to the future of the program (by virtue of recruits lost, including Bridgewater I believe).
And Cooper.

It’s called winning atleast ONE ******* ACC championship sport! No one on here is even dreaming we could win a national championship or even asking for it but we have been in the acc since 2004 when you were clearly just a kid or not even born and in that time NOT ONE ******* acc championship. 🤢🤮 and those emojis are about how the majority of us with eyes and have been alive since the 80s or before feel about this program.

And your killing yourself defending this abortion of the last 16 plus years of dog crap, but keep on doing it if you want as you sound more stupid by the second! as I’ve pointed out NO acc titles and MINIMUM 3 losses per year the last 17 ******* years for gods sake. Smh oh and apparently you weren’t on this board yet on 12/12/20 or that whole following week because if you were, you would have seen almost every person on this board AGREED that it was the worst loss in our history along with the worse statistical loss in our history which is an actual FACT even though you seem to ignore we gave up a RECORD in the 95 years of Miami football a total of 778 yards. Lol but hey, actual facts/stats don’t matter to you right, no matter how many times I bring them up. If you want, bring up all the threads from that infamous day of 12/12 and the following week if you don’t believe. They are all on here for your reading pleasure sporto!

Till then fvck off back to “fantasy land” were the last 17 years we were awesome, or even good, or even respectable. Lol because news flash incase you haven’t been watching those last 17 years, we weren’t any of those things and accomplished absolutely nothing in that time! I repeat NOTHING “good” as you say has been accomplished out of coral gables In that time. NO ACC titles, only TWO ******* bowl wins in third tier (Boise) and second tier (Orlando) in 17 ******* years, ONE single Corstal title the worst division in CFB in 17 years, ONE appearance in a NY6 bowl in that time with another loss to our kryptonite Wisconsin smh, So many BLOW OUT losses in that time to everyone under the sun I dont even want to count or remember anymore. And so on and so on, I could keep going but why? You clearly can’t comprehend the difference between good football and accomplishing things and dog****!

Because anyone who try’s to defend the last 17 years with But But But #2 “bro” yea for all of one week. Smh or but but but turnover chain bro, or but but but 10 win season bro, yea ONE in 17 years. Wow man, that’s a lot to be ******* proud of! I didn’t know we turned into he university of Virginia football but hey they’re a middle of the pack acc team and so are we, so I guess the comparisons fit. So Go hurricanes/Cavaliers I guess!

Now if you can’t understand all I’ve carefully laid out for you RainMan then your clearly Autistic and don’t know the price of a candy bar but if I ever drop a box of toothpicks on the ground, I’ll be sure to call you sport! Till then go fvck off back to Tom cruise and troll him. Lmao
View attachment 141758
View attachment 141761

Too long. Didn’t read. @NicKane pees sitting down.

Advertisement
I’m sorry you don’t agree but it is a fact, the loss to North Carolina stats wise is the worse loss in program history as we gave up the most yards in program history. Even worse then the embarrassing Suntan U days which we have seemed to sadly devolve back into. And we all know how much that dork Manure and his “stat bros” love to throw out stats all the time in defense of the indefensible. Lol

The only other loss as bad as the NC one but for a different reason is the FIU loss, funny how Manny owns the two worst losses in program history in just two years as a head coach. 🤢 But back to FIU, that loss was also the worst because it was to a cross town ******* “commuter school!” 🤮 so the visual/image aspect of that loss is so damning and embarrassing that we might never fully recover from it as a program, not that the powers to be care or anything. Smh but nonetheless it’s a fact and will be trolled by FIU and the rest of our rivals forever about that one.

And to say that the last 16 years of this program haven’t been a total abortion/disaster, then I don’t know what football team you’ve been watching during that time frame but it sure as **** wasn’t us with our two “make a wish” hires of DCs with no head coaching experience from failed staffs or clappy/fatso/Mork and Jort.

So with that said and I mean no offense by this whatsoever, you might as well just put your head back in the sand like an ostrich because as long as Maricon Frenk, flake James, Manure Diaz and the E before the W Lemonade guy from the BOT are running things, it ain’t gonna get better, only worse. Better to just face reality sooner then later instead of hiding from it my fellow cane brethren. It’ll save you from more heartbreaks, trust me.
View attachment 141708
Even worse then the embarrassing Suntan U days which we have seemed to sadly devolve back into.

Nah.
Carl Selmer-type bad is as bad as it gets

Advertisement
Even worse then the embarrassing Suntan U days which we have seemed to sadly devolve back into.

Nah.
Carl Selmer-type bad is as bad as it gets
I’ll defer to you on that one my friend because I wasnt alive then. I was born in the Howard beginnings of what became the greatest run in all of CFB 1980. But I will say the last 17 seasons have been as a whole, pretty darn bad!

I’ll defer to you on that one my friend because I wasnt alive then. I was born in the Howard beginnings of what became the greatest run in all of CFB 1980. But I will say the last 17 seasons have been as a whole, pretty darn bad!
My freshman year at Miami was 1978.
When they did the 30 for 30 they wanted to title it The U and NJshoreCane.
But I'm a modest guy, so...

Advertisement
Back