Justin Flowe to Miami prediction

Advertisement
Haha what a laughable, incompetent, unorganized, lazy **** show of a program, admin and PR department. This is laughing stock of the country stuff right here regardless of our laughing stock of a performance on the field the last 16 years. This is the exact reason anonymous ACC coaches were laughing at our program last year and saying “this program needs to decide if it’s gonna get serious about themselves” that’s a damning statement right there and so true. I hope they’re getting smoked for this on Twitter and they deserve every bit of it. Blake James and manny Diaz are the laughing stocks of the ACC and are treated accordingly, with absolutely No Respect! because they are both amateurs and it shows in their job performance. Smh just when you think we couldnt look more like a circus program, suntan U always surprises you again. 🤮
Bruh I get you are a fan but love to hate on the U with any chance you get but you think the admin had anything to do with this? Laughing stock of the country? No one outside UM fans would even see this **** and that includes recruits. Bama could post some dumb ish on their website right now and I would not have an earthly clue and neither would you.

Also your quote about ACC "anonymous" coaches, first, anyone who speaks under condition of anonymity is likely a ***** and just wants to gossip and not have their name attached. Second, the only ACC coach that could say that and have clout is Dabo. You think we give a f@ck what Geoff Collins, Norvell, Cutcliff, Hafley, or Barbers say? Because they are serious about themselves? The odds are whatever coach said that, we beat this year. FOH

UM is a mess, but c'mon now—you're literally talking about someone on an intern level here who created a web page holding place for a recruit.

A hands-off president who doesn't care about football, yielding to an egotistical, incompetent board of trustees—who backs a low-rent athletic direction (because he's a good fundraiser!)—all reasons why UM's athletic department remains second rate.

A website flub is just that; a flub. Easy, tiger.

UM is a complete ****show. “A mess” is putting it mildly IMO

Advertisement
Why does it say he chose Miami over Alabama, Oregon, etc? Freshman? Like someone else mentioned they probably made this incase he committed.
Point 1, good question.
Point 2, why doesn't it just say...."Chose Miami over every other school in the fricken country"

Haha what a laughable, incompetent, unorganized, lazy **** show of a program, admin and PR department. This is laughing stock of the country stuff right here regardless of our laughing stock of a performance on the field the last 16 years. This is the exact reason anonymous ACC coaches were laughing at our program last year and saying “this program needs to decide if it’s gonna get serious about themselves” that’s a damning statement right there and so true. I hope they’re getting smoked for this on Twitter and they deserve every bit of it. Blake James and manny Diaz are the laughing stocks of the ACC and are treated accordingly, with absolutely No Respect! because they are both amateurs and it shows in their job performance. Smh just when you think we couldnt look more like a circus program, suntan U always surprises you again. 🤮

Good God I don’t know how you can have this much energy to hate all day every day

Bruh I get you are a fan but love to hate on the U with any chance you get but you think the admin had anything to do with this? Laughing stock of the country? No one outside UM fans would even see this **** and that includes recruits. Bama could post some dumb ish on their website right now and I would not have an earthly clue and neither would you.

Also your quote about ACC "anonymous" coaches, first, anyone who speaks under condition of anonymity is likely a ***** and just wants to gossip and not have their name attached. Second, the only ACC coach that could say that and have clout is Dabo. You think we give a f@ck what Geoff Collins, Norvell, Cutcliff, Hafley, or Barbers say? Because they are serious about themselves? The odds are whatever coach said that, we beat this year. FOH
Your wrong on that one because word is it was North Carolina that said that and the acc coaches anonymously commenting on their fellow acc programs has been going on forever and happens every year. So i would definitely say that Mack brown also has enough clout to say that seeing as he’s won a ship and is undefeated against us and just handed us the worst defeat in the history of our program. And all those other coaches you mentioned are far more accomplished then Manure and every acc AD is more accomplished then flake James. We are the least respected program on the ACC and treated as so because we find a way every year to do the least with the most. When you think about it, we have brought absolutely nothing to the acc since we joined it in 2004. No championships or anything and we were brought in for that exact purpose, to win championships in football to up the ACCs football reputation. I’m sure they have buyers remorse by now as they have surely realized they were sold a bill of goods by the ole crook shalala. And this issue on the website doesn’t help that amateurish image already attached to this program. It just reinforces it whether you like or not because frankly, after the last 16 years, it’s the truth! And I know the truth hurts believe me, but that still doesn’t make it not true. This program is Bush league at best right now and has been for the whole life of the kids we’re currently recruiting.

Last edited:
Your wrong on that one because word is it was North Carolina that said that and the acc coaches anonymously commenting on their fellow acc programs has been going on forever and happens every year. So i would definitely say that Mack brown also has enough clout to say that seeing as he’s won a ship and is undefeated against us and just handed us the worst defeat in the history of our program. And all those other coaches you mentioned are far more accomplished then Manure and every acc ad is more accomplished then flake James. We are the least respected program on the ACC and treated as so because we find a way year in and out to do the least with the most. And this issue on the website doesn’t help that amateurish image already attached to this program. It just reinforces it whether you like or not because frankly, after the last 16 years, it’s the truth! And I know the truth hurts believe me, but that still doesn’t make it not true. This program is Bush league at best right now and has been for the whole life of the kids we’re currently recruiting.
I'm wrong based on "word is"? LOL at word is? From who? Got a link? Or you in some coaching circles now. So it was anonymous until it needs to be a person named to prove your point? And would you rather Mack brown here lol? Last I checked they finished with the same record as us (wins wise, we play GT we likely have a better record) and lost to a baddddd FSU team and sub .500 UVA team but MACK BROWN. yes they beat us but in his two seasons at UNC he is 15-10... Manny? 14-10....

Also worst defeat in the HISTORY of the program? Hardly. Quit embellishing it dilutes your already water thick point.

And all the other coaches are FAR more accomplished? What has geoff collins done? he is 21-26 as a HC and has gone 6-16 the last two seasons. Dino won one (1) game this year.... I could go on but you get the point. (see this is how arguments are supposed to be, you know supported by facts, not just vomiting whatever thoughts comes in your head that you think supports your point).

No disagreement on AD's, Blake is awful. I also probably cannot name 5 other AD's in the conference and know what TF they do to even rebut this. (see another solid quality of arguing, its okay to admit you have nothing)

You say the last 16 years we have been bush league? We have a 10 win season, have we largely been mediocre? Yes. Bush league? Hardly. We have only been below .500 three times and never won less than 5 games (UF has 2 4 win seasons in that same time frame and just threw a shoe to lose a shot at the CFP with one of their best offenses in history but I doubt you would call them bush league) We were never at the level FSU and Syracuse are at right now. In the last 10 years Bama has won 5 championships, and Clemson 2.... Unless you are one of the blue bloods, you are probably considered bush league in your eyes the last 16 years as the sport has been absolutely dominated by 2-3 teams. I admit we aren't a blue blood of CFB anymore but we still draw fans, we still sell tickets, we still get prime time TV slots, all hardly "bush league at best."

Am I happy where we are at? F no, was I happy with the season? hardly, but the fact you went off this hard about some intern accidently hitting publish on a web link is frankly pathetic.

Advertisement
I'm wrong based on "word is"? LOL at word is? From who? Got a link? Or you in some coaching circles now. So it was anonymous until it needs to be a person named to prove your point? And would you rather Mack brown here lol? Last I checked they finished with the same record as us (wins wise, we play GT we likely have a better record) and lost to a baddddd FSU team and sub .500 UVA team but MACK BROWN. yes they beat us but in his two seasons at UNC he is 15-10... Manny? 14-10....

Also worst defeat in the HISTORY of the program? Hardly. Quit embellishing it dilutes your already water thick point.

And all the other coaches are FAR more accomplished? What has geoff collins done? he is 21-26 as a HC and has gone 6-16 the last two seasons. Dino won one (1) game this year.... I could go on but you get the point. (see this is how arguments are supposed to be, you know supported by facts, not just vomiting whatever thoughts comes in your head that you think supports your point).

No disagreement on AD's, Blake is awful. I also probably cannot name 5 other AD's in the conference and know what TF they do to even rebut this. (see another solid quality of arguing, its okay to admit you have nothing)

You say the last 16 years we have been bush league? We have a 10 win season, have we largely been mediocre? Yes. Bush league? Hardly. We have only been below .500 three times and never won less than 5 games (UF has 2 4 win seasons in that same time frame and just threw a shoe to lose a shot at the CFP with one of their best offenses in history but I doubt you would call them bush league) We were never at the level FSU and Syracuse are at right now. In the last 10 years Bama has won 5 championships, and Clemson 2.... Unless you are one of the blue bloods, you are probably considered bush league in your eyes the last 16 years as the sport has been absolutely dominated by 2-3 teams. I admit we aren't a blue blood of CFB anymore but we still draw fans, we still sell tickets, we still get prime time TV slots, all hardly "bush league at best."

Am I happy where we are at? F no, was I happy with the season? hardly, but the fact you went off this hard about some intern accidently hitting publish on a web link is frankly pathetic.
I’m sorry you don’t agree but it is a fact, the loss to North Carolina stats wise is the worse loss in program history as we gave up the most yards in program history. Even worse then the embarrassing Suntan U days which we have seemed to sadly devolve back into. And we all know how much that dork Manure and his “stat bros” love to throw out stats all the time in defense of the indefensible. Lol

The only other loss as bad as the NC one but for a different reason is the FIU loss, funny how Manny owns the two worst losses in program history in just two years as a head coach. 🤢 But back to FIU, that loss was also the worst because it was to a cross town ******* “commuter school!” 🤮 so the visual/image aspect of that loss is so damning and embarrassing that we might never fully recover from it as a program, not that the powers to be care or anything. Smh but nonetheless it’s a fact and will be trolled by FIU and the rest of our rivals forever about that one.

And to say that the last 16 years of this program haven’t been a total abortion/disaster, then I don’t know what football team you’ve been watching during that time frame but it sure as **** wasn’t us with our two “make a wish” hires of DCs with no head coaching experience from failed staffs or clappy/fatso/Mork and Jort.

So with that said and I mean no offense by this whatsoever, you might as well just put your head back in the sand like an ostrich because as long as Maricon Frenk, flake James, Manure Diaz and the E before the W Lemonade guy from the BOT are running things, it ain’t gonna get better, only worse. Better to just face reality sooner then later instead of hiding from it my fellow cane brethren. It’ll save you from more heartbreaks, trust me.
1611334317993.gif

I’m sorry you don’t agree but it is a fact, the loss to North Carolina stats wise is the worse loss in program history as we gave up the most yards in program history. Even worse then the embarrassing Suntan U days which we have seemed to sadly devolve back into. And we all know how much that dork Manure and his “stat bros” love to throw out stats all the time in defense of the indefensible. Lol

The only other loss as bad as the NC one but for a different reason is the FIU loss, funny how Manny owns the two worst losses in program history in just two years as a head coach. 🤢 But back to FIU, that loss was also the worst because it was to a cross town ******* “commuter school!” 🤮 so the visual/image aspect of that loss is so damning and embarrassing that we might never fully recover from it as a program, not that the powers to be care or anything. Smh but nonetheless it’s a fact and will be trolled by FIU and the rest of our rivals forever about that one.

And to say that the last 16 years of this program haven’t been a total abortion/disaster, then I don’t know what football team you’ve been watching during that time frame but it sure as **** wasn’t us with our two “make a wish” hires of DCs with no head coaching experience from failed staffs or clappy/fatso/Mork and Jort.

So with that said and I mean no offense by this whatsoever, you might as well just put your head back in the sand like an ostrich because as long as Maricon Frenk, flake James, Manure Diaz and the E before the W Lemonade guy from the BOT are running things, it ain’t gonna get better, only worse. Better to just face reality sooner then later instead of hiding from it my fellow cane brethren. It’ll save you from more heartbreaks, trust me.
View attachment 141708

You really wanna keep digging this hole deeper? Stats wise? What stat? Rushing yards? It sure as **** wasn't points or point differential. Everyone remembers Golden's 58-0 blowout to Clemson, can you tell me the worst loss UM had giving up the most passing yards off the top of your head? No. In 1998 we lost 66-13 to SYRACUSE did you forget about that loss? the 40-3 blowout against LSU? 48-0 last OB game against UVA? 51-13 Oklahoma same year? 51-13 Kansas State? All these seemingly slip your mind?That UNC game will be forgotten about in a few years for everyone aside of mopes like you.

And okay so now FIU is the worst loss? Funny how you keep moving the goal post. What is the metric you are using for FIU's loss? Your personal feelings? And NEVER recover? Holy **** you are more dramatic than I thought.... You are right... we never recovered from that 31-6 loss to East Carolina.

At times during the last 16 years has it been a disaster? Yes. You seem to forget we at one point were # 2 in the country in the last 16 years, had multiple 9 win seasons, a 10 win season, I wouldnt call those total abortions. Again, your embellishment takes away any shred of credibility in your arguments.

I also say this and mean no offense whatsoever, if that is how you truly feel, and we are only going to get worse, hang up your cane card and go root for FIU or ANY other ACC team since they all have more accomplished HC and better ADs and an upward trajectory.

You really wanna keep digging this hole deeper? Stats wise? What stat? Rushing yards? It sure as **** wasn't points or point differential. Everyone remembers Golden's 58-0 blowout to Clemson, can you tell me the worst loss UM had giving up the most passing yards off the top of your head? No. In 1998 we lost 66-13 to SYRACUSE did you forget about that loss? the 40-3 blowout against LSU? 48-0 last OB game against UVA? 51-13 Oklahoma same year? 51-13 Kansas State? All these seemingly slip your mind?That UNC game will be forgotten about in a few years for everyone aside of mopes like you.

And okay so now FIU is the worst loss? Funny how you keep moving the goal post. What is the metric you are using for FIU's loss? Your personal feelings? And NEVER recover? Holy **** you are more dramatic than I thought.... You are right... we never recovered from that 31-6 loss to East Carolina.

At times during the last 16 years has it been a disaster? Yes. You seem to forget we at one point were # 2 in the country in the last 16 years, had multiple 9 win seasons, a 10 win season, I wouldnt call those total abortions. Again, your embellishment takes away any shred of credibility in your arguments.

I also say this and mean no offense whatsoever, if that is how you truly feel, and we are only going to get worse, hang up your cane card and go root for FIU or ANY other ACC team since they all have more accomplished HC and better ADs and an upward trajectory.
Did you even freaking read my post? What metric am I using for the FIU loss, I don’t need a ******* metric for that loss! It was a loss to a third rate university in the CITY of Miami that just got a football program in 2002. Lol it’s a ******* commuter school in our back yard and if you read my post the “metric” I used is “visual/image” of that loss Which is beyond damning and and makes the East Carolina loss look good. Atleast they have been playing ECU football (1932) since before Y2K. Lmao fiu is a joke compared to that program which actually has a winning history/tradition to it on a smaller scale of course but winning none the less.

And now your gonna talk about three 9 win seasons and one 10 win season in 16 ******* years, Are you serious? Wow, watch out for this program right here, 5 national championships in the past and now success is three 9 win seasons and one ten win season in 16 years. 🤮 ok let’s look back at those seasons, how did 09 go? Blow out loss to vtech, another loss to the “basketball school” UNC and another loss to our bowl game kryptonite wisky. What a season! Smh now let’s talk about how 13 went? 3 losses in a row and an absolute @ss raping in the bowl game against Louisville. Another season for the ages right there huh sport? 🤦‍♂️ Now on to 16, loss 4 in a row which became a real staple in the richt/manure regime but finally won or first bowl game in 10 ******* years! 🤢 now on to the good ole smoke and mirrors 17 season and the false sense of security of that “number 2 ranking” every slurper on here loves to slurp up. Lol that miraculous season took two flat out miracles and every ball bounce going our way to get to 10 and 0 and then the luck ran out, followed by reality setting in on which became richts/manures 2nd four game losing streak. Smh and all you need to know is that same team the next season in 18 when the miracles dried up and the balls didn’t bounce our way went 7-5 with another 4 game losing streak followed up by another 4 game losing streak the year after that, that was all manure! See the pattern here sporto?

university of Miami football, also known as Suntan U lately has lost no less then 3 games every year for 17 straight years. Let that sink in, 17 straight years of flat out Mediocrity and you think because a few 9 and one 10 win season that all including @ss raping burst the bubble time losses is something to hang our hats on? A five time national championship program has fallen that far that we now have fans actually believing the dog$hit being fed to us out of the Hecht is Filet mignon? Or actually that’s bad example because no one would confuse the dog crap the last 17 years no matter how big a sheep they are with filet mignon, let’s say a nice Brass Ring half pound burger for example which is delicious. That’s where some of our fans are now, well that’s a sad state of affairs let me tell you.

and as far as turning in my cane card, honestly with where this program is and it’s future based on its indifferent, lazy, incompetent lack of “leadership” from its actual “leaders” in charge, I wish I could man but I can’t. Because when you grow up loving something since you were about to be 4 years old and your first memory of a football game was our first NC against Nebraska it’s impossible. But what I don’t do is let it totally destroy me anymore with heartbreak because I’ve accepted the truth of the matter. We are what our record and hiring says we are, a middle of a pact acc team with only a past and no future because the people in charge of that future, don’t care about football or winning. So like I suggested to you, depending on how heartbroken Miami gets you every year and if it was as bad as me, then I would take your head out of the sand and face the truth. Now with that’s said you can tell me to go F off and blah blah blah, I didn’t care because all I did was state the truth of the university of Miami football program. You can believe what you want sport, and I wish you the best with that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Did you even freaking read my post? What metric am I using for the FIU loss, I don’t need a ******* metric for that loss! It was a loss to a third rate university in the CITY of Miami that just got a football program in 2002. Lol it’s a ******* commuter school in our back yard and if you read my post the “metric” I used is “visual/image” of that loss Which is beyond damning and and makes the East Carolina loss look good. Atleast they have been playing ECU football (1932) since before Y2K. Lmao fiu is a joke compared to that program which actually has a winning history/tradition to it on a smaller scale of course but winning none the less.

And now your gonna talk about three 9 win seasons and one 10 win season in 16 ******* years, Are you serious? Wow, watch out for this program right here, 5 national championships in the past and now success is three 9 win seasons and one ten win season in 16 years. 🤮 ok let’s look back at those seasons, how did 09 go? Blow out loss to vtech, another loss to the “basketball school” UNC and another loss to our bowl game kryptonite wisky. What a season! Smh now let’s talk about how 13 went? 3 losses in a row and an absolute @ss raping in the bowl game against Louisville. Another season for the ages right there huh sport? 🤦‍♂️ Now on to 16, loss 4 in a row which became a real staple in the richt/manure regime but finally won or first bowl game in 10 ******* years! 🤢 now on to the good ole smoke and mirrors 17 season and the false sense of security of that “number 2 ranking” every slurper on here loves to slurp up. Lol that miraculous season took two flat out miracles and every ball bounce going our way to get to 10 and 0 and then the luck ran out, followed by reality setting in on which became richts/manures 2nd four game losing streak. Smh and all you need to know is that same team the next season in 18 when the miracles dried up and the balls didn’t bounce our way went 7-5 with another 4 game losing streak followed up by another 4 game losing streak the year after that, that was all manure! See the pattern here sporto?

university of Miami football, also known as Suntan U lately has lost no less then 3 games every year for 17 straight years. Let that sink in, 17 straight years of flat out Mediocrity and you think because a few 9 and one 10 win season that all including @ss raping burst the bubble time losses is something to hang our hats on? A five time national championship program has fallen that far that we now have fans actually believing the dog$hit being fed to us out of the Hecht is Filet mignon? Or actually that’s bad example because no one would confuse the dog crap the last 17 years no matter how big a sheep they are with filet mignon, let’s say a nice Brass Ring half pound burger for example which is delicious. That’s where some of our fans are now, well that’s a sad state of affairs let me tell you.

and as far as turning in my cane card, honestly with where this program is and it’s future based on its indifferent, lazy, incompetent lack of “leadership” from its actual “leaders” in charge, I wish I could man but I can’t. Because when you grow up loving something since you were about to be 4 years old and your first memory of a football game was our first NC against Nebraska it’s impossible. But what I don’t do is let it totally destroy me anymore with heartbreak because I’ve accepted the truth of the matter. We are what our record and hiring says we are, a middle of a pact acc team with only a past and no future because the people in charge of that future, don’t care about football or winning. So like I suggested to you, depending on how heartbroken Miami gets you every year and if it was as bad as me, then I would take your head out of the sand and face the truth. Now with that’s said you can tell me to go F off and blah blah blah, I didn’t care because all I did was state the truth of the university of Miami football program. You can believe what you want sport, and I wish you the best with that.

Lol yes I did read your post, which is why I asked what metric for the following reason:

First you said UNC was the worst loss in program history, when I asked how TF you came up with that, you said "stat wise" then when the only stat you could rely on was rushing yards, you also said FIU was the worst loss in program history for "different reasons" when I asked what metric, I rhetorically asked your feelings? Worst implies only one, you can have two "worst" losses. It is nonsensical. I get the point you were trying to make that we lost to a lower tier school, but you simply cannot express valid points of arguments. Now with this post you are in your feelings. Look, the FIU loss is inexcusable, I agree but your over the top drama filled mope posts are worse than that loss IMO.

Me pointing out the wins was to combat you saying it is an "abortion" of a program, you also have a lot of "ifs" in your rebuttals. Well if my aunt had a d!ck she'd be my uncle. You talk about the smoke and mirrors season as that but was it an abortion? no. Was it a disaster of a season? no. Did we get some lucky bounces? Yes. But that is football. I guess take away the Giants SB against the pats, IF tyree doesnt catch that pass off his helmet and get that lucky bounce they lose. Put up the asterisk, fly the banner, smoke and mirror SB victory.

Your arguments are still missing things like facts, supporting points, etc. You legit have nothing. Did you also miss the point where I said I wasn't happy with the program? I am not going to ***** and moan to strangers about "manure" in every post on a message board and pound the table for change like you do when in reality you dont do ****, you dont mean **** and you aint **** to this program.

You didn't state the "truth" you stated your battered housewife opinion and weak a$$ mindset. You also reveal your age in that post, guess what, leather football helmets aint coming back, what made the U the U is dead, we can't do the **** we did back then and win, we need to evolve and people like you are holding on to a past like an ex wife that f@cked your brother and you compare every new piece of *** to her still. You can't give up on the team you love so go to a message board and try to "save" fans from heartbreak and beat the team down every chance you get? Like whats your goal here "sporto"?

Here's the worst losses in recent Miami history:

1. 2015 Clemson 0-58: On paper the talent levels of the two teams were close. On the field, it was a humiliation. Miami never seemed further away from a return to credibility as it did in this home loss
2. 2007 Virginia 0-48: Last game in the Orange Bowl. You can argue that this should be one
3. 1997 FSU 0-47: Represented the absolute low point of the program
4. 2006 LSU 3-42: Smashed the myth of the 2000-level credibility of the Canes and marked a turning point of the program
5. 2010 FSU 17-45: Stunning at home loss to rival that again established that each program was heading in opposite directions
6. 1998 Syracuse 13-66: An absolute embarrassing loss that would rank higher if not for the UCLA triumph the following week
7. 2020 North Carolina 26-62: Eye opening, confidence breaking loss at home to similar team on the rise
8. 1995 FSU 17-41: Miami had lost to the Seminoles in the last 15 years, but nothing like that. This magnitude of defeat established that the two programs had begun to diverge in talent.
9. 2019 FIU 24-30: Embarrassing loss to Group of 5 rival by disinterested team, exposing huge flaws in Canes program
10. 2010 USF 20-23: Everything went wrong as we suffered a defeat to a in-state Group of 5 rival. Helped participate a 2011 recruiting class collapse

Advertisement
Lol yes I did read your post, which is why I asked what metric for the following reason:

First you said UNC was the worst loss in program history, when I asked how TF you came up with that, you said "stat wise" then when the only stat you could rely on was rushing yards, you also said FIU was the worst loss in program history for "different reasons" when I asked what metric, I rhetorically asked your feelings? Worst implies only one, you can have two "worst" losses. It is nonsensical. I get the point you were trying to make that we lost to a lower tier school, but you simply cannot express valid points of arguments. Now with this post you are in your feelings. Look, the FIU loss is inexcusable, I agree but your over the top drama filled mope posts are worse than that loss IMO.

Me pointing out the wins was to combat you saying it is an "abortion" of a program, you also have a lot of "ifs" in your rebuttals. Well if my aunt had a d!ck she'd be my uncle. You talk about the smoke and mirrors season as that but was it an abortion? no. Was it a disaster of a season? no. Did we get some lucky bounces? Yes. But that is football. I guess take away the Giants SB against the pats, IF tyree doesnt catch that pass off his helmet and get that lucky bounce they lose. Put up the asterisk, fly the banner, smoke and mirror SB victory.

Your arguments are still missing things like facts, supporting points, etc. You legit have nothing. Did you also miss the point where I said I wasn't happy with the program? I am not going to ***** and moan to strangers about "manure" in every post on a message board and pound the table for change like you do when in reality you dont do ****, you dont mean **** and you aint **** to this program.

You didn't state the "truth" you stated your battered housewife opinion and weak a$$ mindset. You also reveal your age in that post, guess what, leather football helmets aint coming back, what made the U the U is dead, we can't do the **** we did back then and win, we need to evolve and people like you are holding on to a past like an ex wife that f@cked your brother and you compare every new piece of *** to her still. You can't give up on the team you love so go to a message board and try to "save" fans from heartbreak and beat the team down every chance you get? Like whats your goal here "sporto"?
Leather helmets? Ok, yea I was born in 1980 so nice reach on that one “sporto” and you just clearly revealed your age as a youngster who never even saw our glory years. But likes to come on here like the Hecht moles every off season and try to get us all to believe the last 17 years of crap is A-OK 👌 and we’re #buildingchampions and #TNM and #watchtheclose and the last in that great line of crap coming out of this program #runitback. Smh and they got you fooled and wrapped right around their finger. Lol youre actually on here defending the last 17 years of cane football that’s the worst 17 years in our modern history, you know, since they put them U on our helmets and they weren’t leather helmets then even though ignorant youngsters like you clearly think they were.

Lol and I said UNC is the worst loss in the history of our program, and you know who agrees with me, like every single person who watched that game, is around this program and has the mental capacity to understand if you just gave up the Most TOTAL Yards in the 95 year ******* HISTORY of the program, then it’s your worse ******* loss! Can you not understand that, are you to dumb to pick up a history book and do the math that we started playing football in 1926 and since then the most yards we’ve every ******* given up is in our blow out loss to UNC in the year 2020? 🙄

and as far as FIU I said, again if you could read and comprehend, that loss is the only loss that compares to UNC as far as worst losses go but in a different “metric” to use your fancy words. Smh but seriously at this point, I don’t know if your one of the coaches burner account or someone on manures staff but your defense of the indefensible has reached TROLL level stuff right here.

You keep saying I have no facts, well what about these little FACTS that I’ve brought up in every **** post but your dumbass still can’t seam to wrap your head around it. 62 to 26 loss to UNC, 778 total yards given up by UM to UNC the MOST in the 95 year HISTORY of UM football, 554 yards rushing given up by UM to UNC which is again the MOST in the 95 year HISTORY of UM football. What more ******* stats do you need sport?! Your staring at the worst performance of Miami football since they started playing football in 1926 for gods sake! Smh so since now it’s clear stats on our worst performance and loss as a program in 95 years doesn’t matter to you, then your nothing troll or to dumb to figure what’s bad and what’s good anymore.

But let me tell what bad is and this unarguably unless you want to keep arguing anout it like a fool but the last 17 years=BAD, UNC 2020=Bad, four 4 loss losing streaks in 5 seasons=BAD, one bowl win in 15 years=BAD, no championships in 17 years we’ve been a member of the ACC=BAD, losing a minimum of 3 games per year for those 17 years again=BAD! 🤢🤮 now that I’ve careful laid out the worst in program history stats of the UNC game for you and then patiently explained to you what is BAD, which is the opposite of good, if you can understand that then you can go Fvck yourself and stop wasting anyone living in reality’s time on here with your troll work.

Oh and just incase you want to know what good is, YouTube UM 83 to 2003, now I know you weren’t alive then but what you’ll get to see is GOOD football and also youll get to see they didn’t wear leather helmets back then “sporto.” Lol But if you don’t have time for that then just continue going on Twitter and retweeting all of Manure and flakes favorite hashtags like #TNM and #buildingchampions I know that’s all your generation is good for but who knows, if you tweet it enough it might come true huh young man? 😂 atleast we can be Twitter National champs along with our annual Manny Diaz off season national champs! 🤣

Leather helmets? Ok, yea I was born in 1980 so nice reach on that one “sporto” and you just clearly revealed your age as a youngster who never even saw our glory years. But likes to come on here like the Hecht moles every off season and try to get us all to believe the last 17 years of crap is A-OK 👌 and we’re #buildingchampions and #TNM and #watchtheclose and the last in that great line of crap coming out of this program #runitback. Smh and they got you fooled and wrapped right around their finger. Lol youre actually on here defending the last 17 years of cane football that’s the worst 17 years in our modern history, you know, since they put them U on our helmets and they weren’t leather helmets then even though ignorant youngsters like you clearly think they were.

Lol and I said UNC is the worst loss in the history of our program, and you know who agrees with me, like every single person who watched that game, is around this program and has the mental capacity to understand if you just gave up the Most TOTAL Yards in the 95 year ******* HISTORY of the program, then it’s your worse ******* loss! Can you not understand that, are you to dumb to pick up a history book and do the math that we started playing football in 1926 and since then the most yards we’ve every ******* given up is in our blow out loss to UNC in the year 2020? 🙄

and as far as FIU I said, again if you could read and comprehend, that loss is the only loss that compares to UNC as far as worst losses go but in a different “metric” to use your fancy words. Smh but seriously at this point, I don’t know if your one of the coaches burner account or someone on manures staff but your defense of the indefensible has reached TROLL level stuff right here.

You keep saying I have no facts, well what about these little FACTS that I’ve brought up in every **** post but your dumbass still can’t seam to wrap your head around it. 62 to 26 loss to UNC, 778 total yards given up by UM to UNC the MOST in the 95 year HISTORY of UM football, 554 yards rushing given up by UM to UNC which is again the MOST in the 95 year HISTORY of UM football. What more ******* stats do you need sport?! Your staring at the worst performance of Miami football since they started playing football in 1926 for gods sake! Smh so since now it’s clear stats on our worst performance and loss as a program in 95 years doesn’t matter to you, then your nothing troll or to dumb to figure what’s bad and what’s good anymore.

But let me tell what bad is and this unarguably unless you want to keep arguing anout it like a fool but the last 17 years=BAD, UNC 2020=Bad, four 4 loss losing streaks in 5 seasons=BAD, one bowl win in 15 years=BAD, no championships in 17 years we’ve been a member of the ACC=BAD, losing a minimum of 3 games per year for those 17 years again=BAD! 🤢🤮 now that I’ve careful laid out the worst in program history stats of the UNC game for you and then patiently explained to you what is BAD, which is the opposite of good, if you can understand that then you can go Fvck yourself and stop wasting anyone living in reality’s time on here with your troll work.

Oh and just incase you want to know what good is, YouTube UM 83 to 2003, now I know you weren’t alive then but what you’ll get to see is GOOD football and also youll get to see they didn’t wear leather helmets back then “sporto.” Lol But if you don’t have time for that then just continue going on Twitter and retweeting all of Manure and flakes favorite hashtags like #TNM and #buildingchampions I know that’s all your generation is good for but who knows, if you tweet it enough it might come true huh young man? 😂 atleast we can be Twitter National champs along with our annual Manny Diaz off season national champs! 🤣
Bruhhhh you are killing yourself. Way to into your feelings and stop using emojis. No grown man does that **** with the frequency you do.

you want to live in the glory days and be miserable you do you boss. I bet a majority of the board watched the UNC game and would disagree it was the worst loss in the history of the program but you do you guy.

Hecht moles? Tf you even talking about? You are right I shouldn’t have said leather helmet I should have said tinfoil hat. All those things you pointed out are bad. But don’t discredit the good. And you say no championships in the last 17 years? Bro like 5 teams have won championships on the last 17 so all 121 other teams are bad am I right? do I have you *** backwards logic right you dumb fvck?

I am trying to dumb myself down to understand your points but I’m lost at this point. Keep using your hilarious insults like manure and your 4th grade wit and argumentative ability. Kindly kindly stop rooting for the canes you are not doing anyone any favors and can’t even comprehend simple thoughts.

Advertisement
Back