Justin Flowe to Miami prediction

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d take Flow for sure he’ll be an important roll player to platoon.

Sad he didn’t want to come here , it was what’s best for his family now this is also best for his family LOLOL.

Flow will have to earn his minutes yes minutes.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone entitled to their opinions. The fans are the most powerful body when it comes to this team and organization. So just keep voicing your opinions because I’m telling you it does matter!!! I for one just laugh when I know it’s outrageous. 17 ain’t perfect but when you compare snaps to production, he definitely should be competing for starter snaps.
This is true. The film doesn't lie. I fully expect Steed to compete for a starting spot this spring. Chase Smith and Wesley Bissiante will provide more competition in a addition to a healthy Sam Brooks and Tirek Austin Cave. Where Avery Huff and Tyler Johnson end up fitting in will be very interesting IMO. I have a lot of respect for Cory Flagg but I just don't see him being able to compete in this new regime. I don't see Deshawn Troutman fitting in either. Will Ryan Ragone be able to hang or will he begin his coaching career earlier than he imagined? I haven't even mentioned Keontra Smith and where he finds a role under the new DC. I would also assume that we will be bringing in 1 or 2 LBs via the portal to improve the talent and depth here.

What I do know is that the competition for those 2 or 3 LB spots will be fierce and I expect to see a good amount of players exit via the portal. Actually there will be fierce competition at every position with the exception of QB and Punter. I seriously cannot wait to see the team begin to take shape during spring practice to see who makes the cut and who decides to transfer. The future is now.

PS. I believe it's time for a Public Service Announcement ........

To whom it may concern,

Justin Flowe and Jason Marshall are NOT coming! They are NOT on their way and never will be on their way! They are not coming so please please please and pretty please with sugar on top........Get it through your thick skulls already! Thank you! Please carry on.

Last edited:
I'm having a hard time understanding why this thread is still going. Can someone please help me make sense of it all? Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back