Justin Fields transferring

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Think he means the brother part. I have God parents but no brothers or sisters
So would one be wrong to assume that your god parents sons are your god brothers? Honest question. If so then yeah maybe we made that part a black thing...lol

Advertisement
So would one be wrong to assume that your god parents sons are your god brothers? Honest question. If so then yeah maybe we made that part a black thing...lol
Yeah I’m guessing they technically would be. But I’ve never heard of them being that at all aha

Maybe doesn’t go that farther to y’all but growing up with someone my whole life being that close with my god mom and her sons make them my god brother really dgaf how any of y’all feel or think about it. Wasn’t making anything about black or white

Maybe doesn’t go that farther to y’all but growing up with someone my whole life being that close with my god mom and her sons make them my god brother really dgaf how any of y’all feel or think about it. Wasn’t making anything about black or white

Yeah same thing. Just don’t refer to them as god brother/sister. But same premise

Advertisement
😂😂😂 bra u saidjust don’t refer to them as god brother or sister . Like who u telling me to refer to someone as

I wasn’t telling you who to call what. You’re just being sensitive. Once again, get out of your feelings fam. You can call them whatever you wan

Advertisement
Back