Justin Fields transferring

Advertisement
Might want to reconsider OU. Supposedly Jerry has targeted Lincoln Riley as the Cowboys next head coach when he fires Jason Garrett!

What a puss. He plays behind Fromm one more year. Fromm leaves for the NFL and he gets the starting job. Instead he transfers sits next year and then has to compete for a starting job at his new school.

Tired of the P****** quitting because they aren't ggod enough to beat the guy in front of them.

Well, I think everyone saw this coming lol. I’m biased because I’m from kennesaw, but I do think he’s a special talent. Though supposedly OU, FSU, and OSU lead, I wouldn’t mind seeing him go to y’all. lol I’ve had better interactions with ppl here than any Oklahoma or FSU fan I’ve met, so I’ll hop aboard the fields to Miami train.

These kids are so soft man. Was confident enough he’d beat out a sophomore who led the team to the Naty. Couldn’t do it and now he wants to take his ball and go home. I blame his parents

Advertisement
What a puss. He plays behind Fromm one more year. Fromm leaves for the NFL and he gets the starting job. Instead he transfers sits next year and then has to compete for a starting job at his new school.

Tired of the P****** quitting because they aren't ggod enough to beat the guy in front of them.
That’s possible. It could also be that he was told he would get a fair shot at the job and doesn’t feel it was actually fair. Not saying you right or wrong but I just choose to believe there is more to it than him just being a *****

I get kids transfer to quickly but what tells you Frohm is leaving early for the NFL? Yeah he's put up decent numbers but he strikes me as a 4 year starter type and that means Fields is sitting behind him another 2 years. And we don't know what types of lies and bull**** UGA told him to get him to sign in the first place.

I get kids transfer to quickly but what tells you Frohm is leaving early for the NFL? Yeah he's put up decent numbers but he strikes me as a 4 year starter type and that means Fields is sitting behind him another 2 years. And we don't know what types of lies and bull**** UGA told him to get him to sign in the first place.
Kinda reminds me of the kid from Washington that seemed to actually want to stay for 4 years.

Advertisement
These kids are so soft man. Was confident enough he’d beat out a sophomore who led the team to the Naty. Couldn’t do it and now he wants to take his ball and go home. I blame his parents

Well in some situations I agree (Grimes from OSU for example), but I am not sure here. Also, he did get enough burn to not redshirt but all he did was handoff, or was used as a RB. If Fromm stays for his senior year, then Fields has one year to improve his draft stock and show he can run a team. Kid has to look out for his own interests as well. College is just the shiny jewelry case for the NFL to pick and choose from, and if you aren't out front in the bright lights, chances are you get passed over.

Honestly doesn’t excuse the offensive line recruiting

Doesn’t matter how pretty your skill players are cuz our oline is sht and recruits like sht

Well in this case FSU is DEFINITELY out. They have the worst OL in the country and it won’t be better next year either.

Advertisement
I’m not buying any “insiders” saying he’s looking at Miami real hard.

I will say this, if he doesn’t come to Miami, I hope it’s tOSU because if it’s OU or FSU, that likely guarantees Haselwood doesn’t come here. Although, I don’t think Haselwood comes here anyway.

Buyer beware. He doesn't want any comp or else he would stay at UGA.

Plus, we don't have an offense/scheme to exploit his talents anyway.

Advertisement
Well in some situations I agree (Grimes from OSU for example), but I am not sure here. Also, he did get enough burn to not redshirt but all he did was handoff, or was used as a RB. If Fromm stays for his senior year, then Fields has one year to improve his draft stock and show he can run a team. Kid has to look out for his own interests as well. College is just the shiny jewelry case for the NFL to pick and choose from, and if you aren't out front in the bright lights, chances are you get passed over.
What’s crazy to me is that Fromm has a first round draft grade and is supposedly staying all four years. I view him as more of a game manager, so I was shocked when I saw the mocks with him going so high. It would be the most Georgia thing ever for him to leave early and Fields blow up the year after he leaves.

To me, we have a 50/50 chance with every recruit.

They either sign with us or the don't sign with us. It is really that simple!

Advertisement
Back