Justin Fields transferring

Advertisement
I really hope the coaches reached out. Didn't sign a QB so this would make complete sense. Would definitely help with Haselwood as well. I could see him kicking the tires with GT now going to a traditional offense. So I would say OU, FSU, Penn St, Us, GT. Will be some of the teams that might get a look

Advertisement
He's going to appeal the NCAA to be eligible this fall, but how would he win that? He can't claim moving to be closer to home. If someone knows, help me out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Actually, this is exactly why I think OU is now potentially in it for Jadon (I assume that is who Cribby has always been talking about). That's a system that works for ultra-athletic QBs. Only thing is Spencer Rattler is supposed to be a stud, and would have the jump start on Fields since he would have to sit out a year.

Don't want everything deleted but there was supposedly a potential transfer at an unknown position but couldn't be disclosed more then just basically "watch out soon" and then it was deleted maybe 15 minutes later
when was this?

Advertisement
He's going to appeal the NCAA to be eligible this fall, but how would he win that? He can't claim moving to be closer to home. If someone knows, help me out
He’ll have to sit out.

Advertisement
Back