Justin Fields talks OSU Boosters Paying Him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Sleep Yawn GIF

Mississippi St. might want to pucker up pretty soon

CJ Stroud did an interview with Lebatard during Super Bowl week where he flatly said that Ryan Day works personally to get them NIL $$$.

I personally don't care about any of this but imagine if that was said about Mario.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
CJ Stroud did an interview with Lebatard during Super Bowl week where he flatly said that Ryan Day works personally to get them NIL $$$.

I personally don't care about any of this but imagine if that was said about Mario.
Florida just repealed it’s NIL policy against coaches doing so, so now they will be saying it about Mario.

Coaches and schools can help facilitate deals, the money just can’t come from the schools directly.

Advertisement
Coaches and schools can help facilitate deals, the money just can’t come from the schools directly.
of course, transcripts of the "deal facilitation" will be provided to Compliance review... since:
1676577861590.png

PS: its 100% troll anyway, no sound, but another WITH sound about "who would you pick if GM" happens to be the exact same vid clip as this bogus clip with lies (see now on Tw)

Last edited:
There is literally no sound. Its a troll.
There is sound if you watch the SAME clip elsewhere, where he is answering "what would you do if you were GM..." (and not mentioning anything about bags or such) ...so... total fraud surprised not deleted

In all fairness, it would have been illegal for Mario before the latest legislative changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back