Just what we need, more bad publicity

Advertisement
Somebody in his family or whoever's close to him better grab a hold of him and adjust his attitude before it's too late.it's ok for kids to have fun just have some common sense..

Im done with Perry, he needs his walking papers. Dude continues to make bad decisions and use bad judgement. Those are bad traits for a Qb to exhibit. Plus hes not that ***** good. I think Jarren is our guy, ive been saying it since the spring game. Biggest upside and he just fits the part.

Just one day on a construction site ONE DAY , digging 18” x 18” x 100’ trench with pick and shovel following a yellow line all day with only a hour lunch and 15 minute breaks every 3 hours knowing this is your future.

Will help knowing you can never go back to FREE FOOD, FREE ROOM BOARD, FREE MEDICAL, FREE SCHOOL, FREE COUNCILING , FREE EVERYTHING.

THE REAL WORLD WELCOMES YOU OPEN ARMS.

OH I have an opening for warehouse cleanup man .

Best thing that could have happed was for Perry to get suspended.The kid sucks and was waaaaaaay overrated coming out of HS.Has a great arm but has no idea where it’s going when he throws it.The Ryne Duren of CFB.

If he hadn’t got suspended the idiots that are the Richt twins would have given him the job even though Stevie Wonder could see the kid sucked.

If only one good thing comes out of this offseason I’ll take him getting suspended as it so JW gets a shot.
Props for getting in a Ryne Duren reference.

Advertisement
He left early because he wasn’t learning anything. It’s evident that Richt ruined his draft stock. He might’ve not have been the hyped 1st round pick like he was in the spring but he definitely wouldn’t have been borderline undrafted if Coley would’ve stayed...and trust me when I say I almost barfed saying that.

Do you really believe that? Nathan Peterman and Mark Sanchez keep getting NFL starts but Kaaya can't stick on a practice squad and it's Richt's fault?

Not everyone that is a good/great college QB makes it in the pros. Kaaya should have stayed.

Advertisement
Just one day on a construction site ONE DAY , digging 18” x 18” x 100’ trench with pick and shovel following a yellow line all day with only a hour lunch and 15 minute breaks every 3 hours knowing this is your future.

Will help knowing you can never go back to FREE FOOD, FREE ROOM BOARD, FREE MEDICAL, FREE SCHOOL, FREE COUNCILING , FREE EVERYTHING.

THE REAL WORLD WELCOMES YOU OPEN ARMS.

OH I have an opening for warehouse cleanup man .
100% agree, we enable these guys cuz they got some talent. We keep them in a bubble then they get to the league, get in huge trouble, and are talked about all week on espn n foxsports by idiots like chris carter saying these guys need more help and how could this happen. They dont need help, unless they have a mental illness, they need to be treated like everybody else and have consequences.

Do you really believe that? Nathan Peterman and Mark Sanchez keep getting NFL starts but Kaaya can't stick on a practice squad and it's Richt's fault?

Not everyone that is a good/great college QB makes it in the pros. Kaaya should have stayed.
He broke his back bro lol. He was on the 53 even though it was with different teams.

Lmao the **** made the New York Post😂😂 but let @OriginalGatorHater tell you this is par for course and happens at all schools lmao

Like that means anything. Look at the other articles they posted yesterday. "liam and emma are the most popular baby names" "*** Helmet allows you to record VR ****". They post stupid schit everyday. You were the one defending a grown man stomping out a woman and then you are brigading to have Kosi kicked off the team for posting a *** video.

Advertisement
Like that means anything. Look at the other articles they posted yesterday. "liam and emma are the most popular baby names" "*** Helmet allows you to record VR ****". They post stupid schit everyday. You were the one defending a grown man stomping out a woman and then you are brigading to have Kosi kicked off the team for posting a *** video.

*** helmet?

Doesn’t Perry train with Rapist Winston in the offseason? Two qbs utterly lacking in judgment, a critical leadership trait.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back