Just Take A Second

And an Alabama loss Saturday coupled with a Canes win Friday means we finish the regular season as the NUMBER ONE TEAM IN THE COUNTRY!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Advertisement
IF Bama loses and WHEN we take care of Pitt....we will be number one.What that does is almost insure us that unless we lose by 3-4 scores To Clumpson we should stay in the playoff hunt.

We are at least a year ahead of schedule and doing this with our best player on offense out for the season and our second best knicked up all year.By playing all these young kids because of other injuries we are setting the program up to continue this ride for a long time.We will be able to RS all but the best of every class so that when the reloads get there they will be ready to contribute both physically and mentally instead of having to learn and grow on the fly.

I’ve said this before and I’ll say again.CFB should be worried.Be REAL worried that the dormant little program fron the south has awakened and is coming for its rightful place at the top.

Swagger will be returning to CFB Miami style.Get used to it.Dont look in the rear view Saban.The team you see coming for your *** is closer than you think.

Advertisement
It is great.

The best part for me is that I know that this team can play better. Hopefully they save their best for these last 4 games.

To think about & take in what’s going on:

1. We’re undefeated!
2. #2 Team in the nation with a shot at our 6th ring!
3. Coastal champs with a chance to be ACC champs.
4. Top 5 recruiting class coming in.
5. Team full of sophomores & freshmen balling TF out.
6. A real stadium with a real atmosphere & a home field advantage.
7. FSU & UF f*cking suck & are under .500
8. Best player out for the season, along with our 2nd best injured & we’re still getting it done.
9. THE TURNOVER CHAIN & all the turnovers. Along with having a dominating defense.
10. No fluke stuff. A real team, staff & a program!

I don’t know what’s gonna happen but if you would’ve told me we’d be in this spot arguing about playoff scenarios and all
That . I’d think I was dreaming. I’m sure all of this has been said 100 times but I had to stop & enjoy this. I’m caught up in all that’s going on but I had to reflect on how far we’ve come in this short period of time. Let’s go Canes! What A Time To Be Alive!

Richt had those doubters STFU! I couldn't believe how much more doubt Richt's hire got than Al Golden's.

This is feeling like when we came off the old sanctions and beat UCLA and UF in 2000. How far we have come in so little time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back