Just Take A Second

monopolyxmoney

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
To think about & take in what’s going on:

1. We’re undefeated!
2. #2 Team in the nation with a shot at our 6th ring!
3. Coastal champs with a chance to be ACC champs.
4. Top 5 recruiting class coming in.
5. Team full of sophomores & freshmen balling TF out.
6. A real stadium with a real atmosphere & a home field advantage.
7. FSU & UF f*cking suck & are under .500
8. Best player out for the season, along with our 2nd best injured & we’re still getting it done.
9. THE TURNOVER CHAIN & all the turnovers. Along with having a dominating defense.
10. No fluke stuff. A real team, staff & a program!

I don’t know what’s gonna happen but if you would’ve told me we’d be in this spot arguing about playoff scenarios and all
That . I’d think I was dreaming. I’m sure all of this has been said 100 times but I had to stop & enjoy this. I’m caught up in all that’s going on but I had to reflect on how far we’ve come in this short period of time. Let’s go Canes! What A Time To Be Alive!

Advertisement
This is a magical season so far. I am definitely smelling the roses, taking it all in and enjoying the ride.

But dam if some of these game havent given me more gray hair.

Its Truly Great to Be A Miami Hurricane

1. We’re undefeated!
8. Best player out for the season, along with our 2nd best injured & we’re still getting it done.
9. THE TURNOVER CHAIN & all the turnovers. Along with having a dominating defense.

I don’t know what’s gonna happen but if you would’ve told me we’d be in this spot arguing about playoff scenarios and all
That . I’d think I was dreaming. I’m sure all of this has been said 100 times but I had to stop & enjoy this. I’m caught up in all that’s going on but I had to reflect on how far we’ve come in this short period of time. Let’s go Canes! What A Time To Be Alive!

This post is underrated. Was thinking the same thing earlier. I’m almost numb with it all. Never did I think we’d get anywhere close to this so fast.

10/24/15 -- Clemson 58, Miami 0

11/22/17 -- Miami #2 Clemson #3

That's just astounding on so many levels.

Advertisement
It goes to show you what a real HC and staff can do. We've always had the talent, but now we have the right guidance to push us to the top again. IT'S GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!!!!!!

IT'S GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!

5a15e285266a7233221728.gif

Advertisement
It goes to show you what a real HC and staff can do. We've always had the talent, but now we have the right guidance to push us to the top again. IT'S GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!!!!!!

Glad you mentioned this. Loved what Richt said in his weekly presser. He gave lots of credit to his staff all supporting each other and working together for the common.goal. Also mentioned players buying in also..You can have the best position coaches in the world on.the staff but if they are fighting each other it bleeds down to the players and the results end up bad. A lot of credit needs to go to Richt for putting this.staff together and making this dream.come t)rough

1. We’re undefeated!

A daily theme for me!

Another national title and then Nevin hanging himself would be dream come true

Advertisement
10/24/15 -- Clemson 58, Miami 0

11/22/17 -- Miami #2 Clemson #3

That's just astounding on so many levels.

Amazing the difference spending some money on a real coaching staff can make.

I'm telling you, the Adidas deal was bigger than people realize. It was a HUGE shot in the arm for the school.

Almost like the good old days.

Many of us remember how it was back in the 80s and early 90s. Watching this D is like taking a step back in time.

Advertisement

1. We’re undefeated!

TWO YEARS!!

Thanks God the canes are good this year because the dolphins heat and Marlins have all been terrible

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Legit - this Thanksgiving reminds me of how thankful I am to have grown up in Miami and to now watch this team remind the city that no one represents the 305 like the Miami Hurricanes. Lots of us on this board appreciate the **** out of this moment - thanks for reminding us to be thankful OP!

Advertisement
Back