Just Spoke With Johnnie Dixon in Atlanta Airport

Advertisement
Good for him, but he should have done a little more research as OSU is not in a great area of Columbus. Its a metropolitan city just like Miami, but without all the glitz and glam you might see

I think it might be some local elements that he wants to get away from. Him saying it was a personal thing and not anything about Miami Hurricanes does say a lot to me about him. He may be having some issues with bad elements locally he just wants to escape from.

I think it might be some local elements that he wants to get away from. Him saying it was a personal thing and not anything about Miami Hurricanes does say a lot to me about him. He may be having some issues with bad elements locally he just wants to escape from.

Seems thats the most logical thing, but **** I hate Urban Meyer. I wish he'd gone to Bama instead

Advertisement

Seems thats the most logical thing, but **** I hate Urban Meyer. I wish he'd gone to Bama instead

know what you mean.... I did this shop of him a couple years back.

182.jpg

local elements in wpb are an hour and half away from coral gables.

local elements in wpb are an hour and half away from coral gables.

Those same local non progressive elements of society saw that as a joy ride to listen to Bob Marley with Gariel Terry

Advertisement
Can't hate on him for that at all. Them losers can't afford a way to Ohio and pull you down. Good **** young fella. Leave them crabs in a bucket right where they at.

Lol at people and thinking all of south Florida looks like that bull**** they show you on television. Just ride the metrorail and watch the sudden changes in environment. If you want to get even closer walk some of the streets.

Advertisement
Back