Just Spoke With Johnnie Dixon in Atlanta Airport

deerob305

Junior
I was sitting in the Atlanta Hartsfield Airport when I looked and saw a guy in aOSU hat and behold it was Johnnie Dixon...I congratulated him on his championship and asked him about The U...he smiled and said he loved the U and they were a hair away from getting him, he just wanted to get away from the streets....he said it was nothing the coaches did wrong, he just wanted to get away..I think he is headed to the AA Game in San Antonio...didn't get a photo cause he was boarding the flight

Advertisement
Can't even hate on the kid for leaving, I hate Urban Meyer but the dude is a helluva coach and is all about the business of winning...he's gunna tear it up the BIG

I was sitting in the Atlanta Hartsfield Airport when I looked and saw a guy in aOSU hat and behold it was Johnnie Dixon...I congratulated him on his championship and asked him about The U...he smiled and said he loved the U and they were a hair away from getting him, he just wanted to get away from the streets....he said it was nothing the coaches did wrong, he just wanted to get away..I think he is headed to the AA Game in San Antonio...didn't get a photo cause he was boarding the flight

Was WTDwyerCane14 hanging from his ****?

Lol..Naw he was by himself...

Advertisement

I can respect any kid who leaves for this reason. As much as i love my Canes and want all kids to stay, i HATE "the streets" and how it ruins young men and kids these days. It gets worse every year.

so a kid who goes someone else but he has shown our program alot of respect. i wanted him but it is what it is. good luck to him. kid has shown nothing but class

Advertisement
Most people who live in Columbus, OH would love to "get away" from there to Palm Beach and this kid wants to "get away" to there. Amazing.

Advertisement
Many kids from Dwyer are from Riviera Beach, just as bad as many places in Miami. West Palm Beach isn't exactly paradise either.

Advertisement
Many kids from Dwyer are from Riviera Beach, just as bad as many places in Miami. West Palm Beach isn't exactly paradise either.

That's true....but he lives in Jupiter

JD is from RAWVERA brah... Probably spent an ounce of his life in Jupiter which also has some whack spots as well. Not like he's living in Jonathans Landing, Jupiter Island, Frenchmans Creek, Abacoa or Admirals Cove. He's from the RAW where he spent his life and that's where his peeps are from and why he wants to get away.

JD is from RAWVERA brah... Probably spent an ounce of his life in Jupiter which also has some whack spots as well. Not like he's living in Jonathans Landing, Jupiter Island, Frenchmans Creek, Abacoa or Admirals Cove. He's from the RAW where he spent his life and that's where his peeps are from and why he wants to get away.

Yea man..da Raw ain't no joke...they was like top 5 in unsolved murders a few years ago...I stayed in the raw and west palm beach...it ain't all peaches and cream

Yea man..da Raw ain't no joke...they was like top 5 in unsolved murders a few years ago...I stayed in the raw and west palm beach...it ain't all peaches and cream

It's been featured on A&E the gangs are insane. People stereotype so much...speak on what you know.

Advertisement
Back