Just saw a headline from Espn........

Advertisement
Tuscaloosa would have absolutely nothing if not for their college football team. They are the only game in town. :/

All that money into football, and that place has some of the ****tiest roads I've ever drove a truck on.

Almost as bad as Detroit. And THAT is saying something.
Shut your mouth, there is Dreamland BBQ...the original...and **** that is good stuff.

The bottom had to be sarcasm..it had to be..
Do you realize what they even did to transform our program and to put us ahead of college football.
Under Jimmy we were the first college to have academic advisors to help football players who were struggling academically

under butch to help with the probation he got top athletes to sign track or baseball scholarships.
Manny is trying some of those things but get a few of those former players or coaches, like reed to coach advise on the low!

Do you realize what they even did to transform our program and to put us ahead of college football.
Under Jimmy we were the first college to have academic advisors to help football players who were struggling academically

under butch to help with the probation he got top athletes to sign track or baseball scholarships.
Manny is trying some of those things but get a few of those former players or coaches, like reed to coach advise on the low!
I do. I also understand that was 40 and 20 years ago respectively

Advertisement
Some years it would be more entertaining to see the top college football team play against an NFL team than the #2 team.

That's how big the separation has become. And Bama keeps on adding to the distance

Advertisement
Alabama is playing a different game than any other school.

Exactly. People need to stop comparing Miami to what Alabama does. One has nothing to do with the other.

Bama hired Charlie Strong as an "analyst" when South Florida canned him.

Saban beat up on Matt Luke (Ole Miss) and Butch Jones (Tennessee) for years and then added them to his staff when they were fired.

It's a completely different ballgame in Tuscaloosa.

The rich keep getting richer. ****, picking up an ex-NFL head coach to be you OC. Surprised he didn't look around, or get called by another NFL squad to be something.

Advertisement
Tuscaloosa would have absolutely nothing if not for their college football team. They are the only game in town. :/

All that money into football, and that place has some of the ****tiest roads I've ever drove a truck on.

the university on exists because of, and for the purpose of, football. end of story.

funny story: we actually got an unsolicited resume from a kid who graduated this year from Alabama, inquiring about an analyst position. Man, did we laugh and laugh!

Lol try the state of Alabama would have nothing.

Let’s be perfectly honest.

Saban has built an NFL organization, with an NFL payroll, and better-than-NFL infrastructure, facilities, and amenities.

On top of that, they have a carte Blanche mandate from the NCAA to cheat and buy players and their families with an unlimited payroll.

They are just on a completely different level.

Now, Saban is one of the all time college coaches, no doubt.

But there is no way even an all-time coach wins this many championships without the incredible lopsided playing field he has.

Of course that includes buying the absolute best players, having the pick of the litter every year of the best players, paying them, and the incredible disproportionate amount of money that they put into their organization.

It’s just not even the same game.

Advertisement
The rich keep getting richer. ****, picking up an ex-NFL head coach to be you OC. Surprised he didn't look around, or get called by another NFL squad to be something.
He did. ****, Alabama is almost the 33rd NFL franchise. Satan runs it as such. NFL (light) Every year he has his pick of washed out corches looking to clean up their reputation, so they can get back on the open market.

Alabama finalizing deal with Bill O'brien to be the Tide's next offensive coordinator! Smdh....Diaz better make one **** of a hire at the DC position, Fck I hate Alabama
I think that's a big step down from Sarkisian but I'm not sure it matters. Certainly nothing to sh*t your britches over more than you already would given we're opening against likely the most talented team in the county.

Let’s be perfectly honest.

Saban has built an NFL organization, with an NFL payroll, and better-than-NFL infrastructure, facilities, and amenities.

On top of that, they have a carte Blanche mandate from the NCAA to cheat and buy players and their families with an unlimited payroll.

They are just on a completely different level.

Now, Saban is one of the all time college coaches, no doubt.

But there is no way even an all-time coach wins this many championships without the incredible lopsided playing field he has.

Of course that includes buying the absolute best players, having the pick of the litter every year of the best players, paying them, and the incredible disproportionate amount of money that they put into their organization.

It’s just not even the same game.

All true, yet but for clock mismanagement at the end of the half in the SEC championship game, weirdo Dan Mullen likely would have engineered an upset. And UF isn't close to spending level of OSU & Bama.

Advertisement
Back