Just saw a headline from Espn........

Advertisement
The shameful thing this should have been our school...do you think sta is paying Jason Taylor Darryl Williams and twan Russell. We are in Miami guys have houses there. Should be easy picking for us!!! Shameful we didn’t think out of the box, oh where are jimmy johnson and butch Davis with that out of the box championship thinking.

The shameful thing this should have been our school...do you think sta is paying Jason Taylor Darryl Williams and twan Russell. We are in Miami guys have houses there. Should be easy picking for us!!! Shameful we didn’t think out of the box, oh where are jimmy johnson and butch Davis with that out of the box championship thinking.

Jimmy is power walking in the Keys, Jason Taylor is a part time high school coach and Butch is currently checking out real estate in the villages.

Advertisement
The bottom had to be sarcasm..it had to be..

Tuscaloosa would have absolutely nothing if not for their college football team. They are the only game in town. :/

All that money into football, and that place has some of the ****tiest roads I've ever drove a truck on.

Almost as bad as Detroit. And THAT is saying something.
I don’t even think it will be about the money for Bill at Bama. If a Good coach falls on his face at his previous stop Bama offers the quickest path to rebuild that rep

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tuscaloosa would have absolutely nothing if not for their college football team. They are the only game in town. :/

All that money into football, and that place has some of the ****tiest roads I've ever drove a truck on.

Only big game in the state.
I know there is Auburn, but when the university keeps winning and has the state name...

Advertisement

The entire state is predicated on a football program inside of a ****** academic institution. If Bama ever goes back to being average to bad like they were in the early 2000s then the state might quite literally go under lol

I agree with this. I live in Alabama and work in Tuscaloosa three days a week, that place is an absolute **** hole but you are correct the infrastructure of that city is third world level in my opinion and you can tell that all the money goes to that university not the surrounding area.

There honestly needs to be some sort of cap for collegiate staffs at this point. What we're seeing with the bamas and osu's abd clemsons of the world wirh 87 head coaches in 40k/yr analyst roles etc. Etc. Is the equivalent of turning the salary cap off in madden franchise and signing every single best free agent (whether you need them or not) just for the sake of having them lol

The end product that the NCAA is putting out is quite honestly complete garbage on NBA levels now...but because the handful of schools that can leech off of Mark Emmerts saggy *** are bringing in revenue, nothing will change until people stop watching.

Advertisement
Back