Just remember

StevoBevo

Freshman
We just played what 247 sports called the MOST talented team of all time. Not to mention possibly the best coaching staff. Bama beat both TAMU & OSU 52-24 last year and both are top 10 teams.

Remember we lost to a historically GREAT team. We didn’t lose to UF, UGA, Oregon or even LSU. We lost to BAMA (a team that steamrolls plentyyyyy of teams)

yesterday: 16# LSU lost to UCLA 38-27
#20 Washington lost to Montana 13-7
#2 OU BARELY beat TULANE 40-35
18# Iowa SMACKED 17# Indiana 35-6
#3 Clemson gained a whole TWO rushing yards and scored 3 points against UGA (we gained 88 on Bama WHICH isnt good at all but their front 7 is most likely the best in the country BUT the #3 team gaining TWO YARDS and scoring ZERO TDS (even Miami could do that). But my point is all those fan bases should have more reason for outrage than for a team who just lost to the 1# team in a way most expected.

I get being upset at yesterday because trust me I was furious. But to call us the same ole canes, calling for Manny to be Fired, King average, Defense terrible etc.. is completely uncalled for. We knew what this was walking into it. We can’t all of a sudden act surprised at the outcome.

Next two weeks we play App state & Michigan state who both have shown they are solid teams. If you wanna get upset at manny wait to see how the next two weeks unfold. 11-1 is still VERY possible. UNC has many weaknesses and is not who they were last year, V tech has a mistake prone offense, NC state seems to be our biggest challenge up till now and we get them at Home.
Keep your heads up Canes fans! Long season ahead and many Wins yet to be had!

Advertisement
fully agree with OP. Im not upset with manny that we lost this game. I am however upset with how unprepared we look, our awful tackling, penalties and trash roster management. Im still willing to see what Manny does this year but its obvious he isn't the one to bring us to an elite level.

I'm honestly not upset with the players whatsoever.

I'm ****ed at the way we called the game. Our players weren't going to win that game, but they could've shown more if they were led to do so.

I'm dead serious when I say I could've called a better offensive game than Lashlee did. Enough to win, no, but enough to look like we have a pulse.

Advertisement
Sometimes the best game plan is no match for a team with the best talent AND better game plan. This is Saban we are talking about, no matter what Manny came up with he came up with something better. As I said the next two weeks will be more telling. If UF loses to Bama 45-7 or something like that that’ll show it’s not us. If we are 2-1 in a few weeks we are in good shape.

No rational fan thought we would win barring some football miracle but you can’t say that play calling was good. All this praise for Lashlee and he has **** the bed against Clemson and Bama

We just played what 247 sports called the MOST talented team of all time. Not to mention possibly the best coaching staff. Bama beat both TAMU & OSU 52-24 last year and both are top 10 teams.

Remember we lost to a historically GREAT team. We didn’t lose to UF, UGA, Oregon or even LSU. We lost to BAMA (a team that steamrolls plentyyyyy of teams)

#3 Clemson gained a whole TWO rushing yards and scored 3 points against UGA (we gained 88 on Bama WHICH isnt good at all but their front 7 is most likely the best in the country BUT the #3 team gaining TWO YARDS and scoring ZERO TDS (even Miami could do that). But my point is all those fan bases should have more reason for outrage than for a team who just lost to the 1# team in a way most expected.

I get being upset at yesterday because trust me I was furious. But to call us the same ole canes, calling for Manny to be Fired, King average, Defense terrible etc.. is completely uncalled for. We knew what this was walking into it. We can’t all of a sudden act surprised at the outcome.

Next two weeks we play App state & Michigan state who both have shown they are solid teams. If you wanna get upset at manny wait to see how the next two weeks unfold. 11-1 is still VERY possible. UNC has many weaknesses and is not who they were last year, V tech has a mistake prone offense, NC state seems to be our biggest challenge up till now and we get them at Home.
Still more 11-1 nonsense. 😂🤣 When will some of you wake up and get it? Manny is who his is record and consistently undisciplined, unprepared team year In and year out says it is. 11-1 is like hoping to finally win a scratch off after you’ve already blown a 1000$ on them. Smh

Advertisement
- Montana beat Washington

- NIU beat GaTech

- East Tennesse State beat Vandy

All underdogs by 19+ points.

How are these teams able to overcome one sided talent disadvantages across the board and still win? Miami doesn’t have an overwhelming talent disadvantage at every position against Bama or Clemson and definitely not UNC.

It’s not about losing **** it. It’s the way we lost. We look like ****. Diaz can’t coach power 5 football. You can’t see the Forrest for the trees
I mean go watch last year's national championship and see if OSU lost with class lol. In person you could see bama was all time. 10 year NFL vet HC calling plays for bama on O and their defense was unworldly. The 3-4 is unstoppable with 6-5 260 OLBs. I dont know what you expected. I just wanted to cover the spread.

Our team isnt as bad as you all think.

I mean go watch last year's national championship and see if OSU lost with class lol. In person you could see bama was all time. 10 year NFL vet HC calling plays for bama on O and their defense was unworldly. The 3-4 is unstoppable with 6-5 260 OLBs. I dont know what you expected. I just wanted to cover the spread.

I was at the game. This was one of bama’a weaker teams. And we looked as if we didn’t belong on the same field. That’s the issue. Tulane plays with Oklahoma to the last second but we can’t expect to look cometitive at Miami? This program keeps lowering the bar. Manny gets skull cream pied against every superior opponent. That’s not a coincidence anymore it’s a pattern. It’s time to wake up

Advertisement
we have seen this same game over and over for 4 years. 2017 vs Clemson. 2018 vs LSU. 2019 vs UF. Last year vs Clemson. Its just the same episode on repeat against good teams. Then you look at the other terrible performances: FIU, GT, Duke, LaTech in 2019, UNC land OkState last year. We are the same team doing the same ****

Last edited:

Finally someone with some reason and logic. You will probably be banned shortly because you do not keep up with the fantasyland illusions of the vast majority of this board.

Advertisement
I was at the game. This was one of bama’a weaker teams. And we looked as if we didn’t belong on the same field. That’s the issue. Tulane plays with Oklahoma to the last second but we can’t expect to look cometitive at Miami? This program keeps lowering the bar. Manny gets skull cream pied against every superior opponent. That’s not a coincidence anymore it’s a pattern. It’s time to wake up
Bama's weaker teams???? Look hows this, I will reserve judgement since we both supposedly saw the same game in person, but I know one team which will steamroll its way to the national championship. Win the ACC first man. The bad coaching in the first half made us look worse than we were, but I know that was the best team in the nation I am certain of it.

Bama's weaker teams???? Look hows this, I will reserve judgement since we both supposedly saw the same game in person, but I know one team which will steamroll its way to the national championship. Win the ACC first man. The bad coaching in the first half made us look worse than we were, but I know that was the best team in the nation I am certain of it.
I’m not saying they aren’t the best team. But Florida was competitive with their loaded team. Ole miss has been. We look like we have never played football. That’s not too much to ask. To look like you somewhat belong. We have lowered the bar for manny. I’d say bama drops a game.

Team as far as players...probably not. HC is bad as most people can see not wearing orange and green glasses

Man y'all can say it as many as times as you want but this is not the same Alabama team last year that rolled thru OSU and TAMU. All the best players from that team are in the NFL and Bama came in this game with new starters at most positions. Only someone delusional was expecting to beat Bama yesterday but we are at least hoping it wouldn't be a classic Manny Diaz big game performance where we're completely outmatched from the first snap.

Advertisement
Back