just released 2016 ESPN 300

MDOcane

here we go again...
in the way too early rankings (for those who care about *s & player rankings) i'd figure I'd put together where our commits, targets & south Fl player are:

(player / overall rank / position rank)

COMMITS:

Jack Allison 27 / 3
Dionte Mullins 66 / 11
Shaquille Quarterman 123 / 2
Mark Walton 131 / 15

SFL TARGETS:

Dredrick Snelson 11 / 2
Trayvon Mullen 13 / 1
Sam Bruce 34 / 8
Chidi Okeke-Valentine 98 / 11
Cedrick Wright 108 / 10
Devin Bush 259 / 15

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/f...rrankings/_/view/rn300jr/sort/rank/class/2016

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Had no idea snelson was that highly ranked.

Me either. Rivals has him as a 3*.

God this class could me amazing. We need to get Manuel so bad. Like to see us lock up the Champagnat OT but we all know how it goes with that school....

Also is there a reason we haven't offered Nick Bosa yet? Having a chance to have 5 kids committed(Allison, Quarterman, Bruce, Mullins, & Snelson) in the top 150 by the end of this week would be amazing.

Glad to add Alisson getting the respect he deserves. Shaq is alittle low and I think Bruce is better than snelson but hey w e lol.

Had no idea snelson was that highly ranked.

Me either. Rivals has him as a 3*.

God this class could me amazing. We need to get Manuel so bad. Like to see us lock up the Champagnat OT but we all know how it goes with that school....

Also is there a reason we haven't offered Nick Bosa yet? Having a chance to have 5 kids committed(Allison, Quarterman, Bruce, Mullins, & Snelson) in the top 150 by the end of this week would be amazing.

Boss going to O$U all the way. No doubt about it. Urban prick is all over it and the fact that his Bosas brother is there pretty much seals the deal. **** Ohio taint. That is all.

Advertisement
We are taking 300 in next years class. All of these guys. Some are coming here to run track, walk ons, cheerleaders, everything. We getting everyone.

Advertisement
You missed Aaron Thompson #268 and Malek Young #297. Speaking of Thompson when will he ever get his offer

Advertisement
Here is ESPNs player comparison for Sam Bruce

• WR Sam Bruce and West Virginia WR Tavon Austin
If you're going to be vastly undersized for the position, you had better have something spectacular to compensate with -- speed, speed and more speed. The ability to accelerate quickly and be a home-run threat are just a few of the traits these two athletes share. What makes Bruce, who ranks No. 34, and Austin so dangerous is that they can be utilized all over the field and in the return game. Outside receiver, slot receiver, scatback, jet sweep ball carrier, vertical threat and bubble screens are just a few of the ways coaches can get the ball into their hands and create mismatches. When it comes to the kicking game, they are a field-position flippers.

Advertisement
Back