Just Relax Bro

Advertisement
Today is quiet period and his dad is coaching the Super Bowl. OVs are over. At this point him tweeting from the Super Bowl with his old man is probably as good a recruiting tool as we can have today.

Exactly.

OP, stop reaching for ways to criticize, it only makes you look foolish.

smh....some of U guys really need to get a life and grow up especially with the comments made, the mans dad is coaching in the superbowl he deserves to go and support his dad

Advertisement
Brennan Carroll ‏@brennanpcarroll 5m
I need the #CanesFam to give Coach @GoldenAl a ton of love for letting me take the day to get up to see #SB48 #GoHawks !!!

A few days away from National Signing Day and our Recruiting Coordinator is taking the day off.

How many days did Al take off when pvssyfooting with PSU?

I need the #CanesFam to give Coach @GoldenAl a ton of love for letting me take the day to get up to see #SB48 #GoHawks !!!

A few days away from National Signing Day and our Recruiting Coordinator is taking the day off.

Bolivia

That was happening during the dead period also.

Advertisement

That means absolutely nothing.

That means absolutely nothing.

So what do you mean about days off?

Advertisement
terrible thread.

maybe we should call the kids while their watching the super bowl. I'm sure they wouldn't mind. Give em the old Cook treatment where we harass the **** out of em.

Let the man go to the Super Bowl.

Find it funny that Carroll thinks Golden is the man for letting him go. lmao. Dude would be the biggest **** for saying no

Advertisement
43.jpg

Negged

This recruiting thing is just insane, its a dead period and his father is@ the pinacle of the profesion they have chosen, and some of you have issues with this, ugh.....

Advertisement
Back