Just Relax Bro

Colt15Blackout

Recruit
Brennan Carroll ‏@brennanpcarroll 5m
I need the #CanesFam to give Coach @GoldenAl a ton of love for letting me take the day to get up to see #SB48 #GoHawks !!!

A few days away from National Signing Day and our Recruiting Coordinator is taking the day off.

Advertisement
Well, his dad IS coaching in the Super Bowl after all. I think we can cut him just a bit of slack.

Jesus Christ, of all the things there are to ***** about, this isn't one.

His dad is coaching in the Super Bowl. Give him a break.

Advertisement
I need the #CanesFam to give Coach @GoldenAl a ton of love for letting me take the day to get up to see #SB48 #GoHawks !!!

A few days away from National Signing Day and our Recruiting Coordinator is taking the day off.

I don't care that he is going, but tweeting about it shows a lack of awareness as to the state of mind of the fan base he is tweeting to. Expecting that to not be criticized is foolish.

They are done. It's a quiet period.

THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO SHOW HOW GREAT OF GUY FAT AL GOLDEN CAN BE

N.I.G.G.A STILL PAYING FOR F.U.C.K.E.N UP THE PSU BULL****

Pretty sure that a recruit with NFL aspirations would view positively the fact that UM's recruiting coordinator is watching his dad coach in the Super Bowl.

Advertisement

I don't care that he is going, but tweeting about it shows a lack of awareness as to the state of mind of the fan base he is tweeting to. Expecting that to not be criticized is foolish.

I think it just goes to show how little ***s they give about the whiney fanbase.

If Al didn't, he'd be a jackass to us fans. This is the biggest day in Pete's life besides his wedding and birth of kids. Let his son enjoy it with him

Advertisement
Today is quiet period and his dad is coaching the Super Bowl. OVs are over. At this point him tweeting from the Super Bowl with his old man is probably as good a recruiting tool as we can have today.

Advertisement
midnight started a quiet period and his pop's is coaching in the super bowl.
62.gif

and fwiw it might actually help in recruiting that the guy not only went to the super bowl but HIS FATHER IS THE HEAD COACH……..

I think it just goes to show how little ***s they give about the whiney fanbase.

If he wasn't there it would be criminal with his father coaching in the game. But right now all the fan base has to look at is collective failure and concern.

Should have taken a silent visit --- like Gibbons and Rev Jackson.

Hey genius it's a dead period right now. Think before you post

Advertisement
Back