Just playing my part

Advertisement
Reason I said 23 is 1) Michael Jordan and 2) Most people are usually out of college by 22-23 and once you are out it's time to stop commenting at players posts. Unless you are friends/teammates with them.
Huh ??? Do kno this guy in the transfer portal and visiting Miami this weekend right ? Learn how recruiting work b4 try being grumpy.

Huh ??? Do kno this guy in the transfer portal and visiting Miami this weekend right ? Learn how recruiting work b4 try being grumpy.
You clearly don't understand what I am saying so I'm not even going to try anymore. Best of luck to you.

With a Beer in your hand to boot....
It’s like @Mklein13 ’s version of wake and bake except with beer instead of weed.

Arise and imbibe.

Happy Hour Party GIF by Two Lane Brewing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Spell it wrong. It’s Guatemala. N it’s just a IG name and yes I’m a Zoe.

I’ll excuse your ignorance instead of saying something clever. That’s what you call someone from Guatemala. I work with 10 guys everyday from there back home.

I do a lot of work in Central America and I’ve been in Nicaragua the last month coming back the end of January. I know how to spell Guatemala.

You learn something everyday.

I like the effort friend but if Mario can pull top kids from around the nation let’s just let him do his work here

I'm not sure what just happened, but I have way to few posts for being on here for 8 years so I am shooting my shot... doing my part.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back