Just playing my part

Advertisement
What really cringe is a grown man calling another grown man cringe for being a fan and wanting a kid to come to the school of your liking. Get yo head out that b**t hole bud. N breath
It's not called being a fan, it's called being creepy. It's frickin weird that grown men do that. Your post is not going to influence this guy to come to Miami.

That doesn’t make any sense. I have no comment about this player. I have a comment about you wasting space.
Sorry u feel like that end of day why u here ? Respectfully can keep scrolling. Since u have to put your 2 cent in guess the thread worthy after all. 🤷🏾‍♂️

It's not called being a fan, it's called being creepy. It's frickin weird that grown men do that. Your post is not going to influence this guy to come to Miami.
Sorry you feel like that. Too bad he didn’t feel like that. He laughing while u big mad. Just ask yourself over what ? Don’t be mad at me have no swag no sauce no mojo to relate to the youngins. N he not a kid man spent 2 yrs in college and more then likely making more money then you. Can’t be a hater all your life. Wake up bro lol

Sorry u feel like that end of day why u here ? Respectfully can keep scrolling. Since u have to put your 2 cent in guess the thread worthy after all. 🤷🏾‍♂️
I told you why already. No it’s annoying you keep making threads. Me calling you annoying in your threads doesn’t mean theyre worthy of being a thread.

Advertisement
Sorry you feel like that. Too bad he didn’t feel like that. He laughing while u big mad. Just ask yourself over what ? Don’t be mad at me have no swag no sauce no mojo to relate to the youngins. N he not a kid man spent 2 yrs in college and more then likely making more money then you. Can’t be a hater all your life. Wake up bro lol
I am awake....I've been up since 6:45 this morning.

I told you why already. No it’s annoying you keep making threads. Me calling you annoying in your threads doesn’t mean theyre worthy of being a thread.
Don't even bother with this clown. I have no idea what he is trying to say. I guess we aren't cool like him.

Don’t ever say swag, sauce or mojo on this site again you sound like the police

Advertisement

If you are happy doing those things, then go for it buddy. At a certain point though, it graduates from cute to creepy and cringy. Hopefully you are younger than 40.

No Way Reaction GIF

Advertisement
I was trying to be nice. I agree with you. But nature is the real savage here. Because IQs are real and most dudes are on the lower half of the measuring stick.
Reason I said 23 is 1) Michael Jordan and 2) Most people are usually out of college by 22-23 and once you are out it's time to stop commenting at players posts. Unless you are friends/teammates with them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back