Just logged in 12 predictions regarding prospects ranging from 2019-2021

Advertisement
Yes, staff been recruiting Stevenson as a safety to this date.

They have been recruiting Richards on offense as well aside from safety, yes.

DB Board would look something along the lines of Stevenson, Dent, Battle, KSmith, Sanguinetti, Gant, Dixon & Steele.

There could be a possibility more kids could come into play with spring evals coming up now, or someone like Elam becoming a priority again. Which I think he should be.(Personal Opinion)

I've noticed you bring up dent when asked about the DB board a couple times lately...there any positive traction with him?

Advertisement
I think he’s all FSU but they’ve been on him.

What is the draw to FSU or Florida over Miami recently? Is it the way our coaches are handling offers, the loss of coach kool, depth chart, or just we have bigger fish to fry(outside of Ladson and Manuel).

With how well we played last year and the underwhelming hires by FSU and Florida not sure how they can touch us in recruiting. Is this just fans over reacting. Do you think we still end up with a top 5 class which seemed like a given a month ago?

I don't see a lot of those kids ending up here, gonna need to look for more late bloomers or sleepers we can work with cause we ain't filling out any class with elite kids right now it just ain't gonna happen... get some more Ws this next year and maybe that changes but I'm still predicting 1 more loss than last year so who knows

What is the draw to FSU or Florida over Miami recently? Is it the way our coaches are handling offers, the loss of coach kool, depth chart, or just we have bigger fish to fry(outside of Ladson and Manuel).

With how well we played last year and the underwhelming hires by FSU and Florida not sure how they can touch us in recruiting. Is this just fans over reacting. Do you think we still end up with a top 5 class which seemed like a given a month ago?

U can commit a crime in front of the police station there and also get paid while you are doing it.. no trouble and free money, that appeals to kids

Advertisement

I think Miami could still realistically end up with a class within the top 10.

Ladson I expect them to still recruit, nothing done till the ink is dry and letter faxed in.

Lucas was gone the moment FSU hired Telly.

Manuel decommitment was honestly coming for a little while now. As I said, not to downplay the situation but I think he grows into a TE at some point. I’m sure he will still be recruited. On top of the fact that there is always WR’s down here. Burton and Britt don’t get enough credit or attention as they should.

Fans getting caught up in the momentum FSU has right now but Miami is in line to receive quite a few commitments between now and July.

Regarding Dent, his brother is a walk-on at FSU now and from my understanding is going to be put on scholarship.

I don’t think it’s necessarily the staff doing something wrong, not all kids want to go to Miami.

I don't see a lot of those kids ending up here, gonna need to look for more late bloomers or sleepers we can work with cause we ain't filling out any class with elite kids right now it just ain't gonna happen... get some more Ws this next year and maybe that changes but I'm still predicting 1 more loss than last year so who knows
Not entirely sure what you mean. Regarding the 12 prospects I put predictions in for today? Or just where my predictions are today for all prospects I have made predictions on to date?

The reason why I logged a low confidence pick in for Jaden Davis to Oklahoma, is because he’s not a priority for UF at the moment either. If he does end up being a priority for UF, I would flip my pick back to UF for him.

Are we not recruiting Jaden?

If so, I don't get that one. Seems like we need a nickel corner given that Bandy will be a Jr next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Miami could still realistically end up with a class within the top 10.

Ladson I expect them to still recruit, nothing done till the ink is dry and letter faxed in.

Lucas was gone the moment FSU hired Telly.

Manuel decommitment was honestly coming for a little while now. As I said, not to downplay the situation but I think he grows into a TE at some point. I’m sure he will still be recruited. On top of the fact that there is always WR’s down here. Burton and Britt don’t get enough credit or attention as they should.

Fans getting caught up in the momentum FSU has right now but Miami is in line to receive quite a few commitments between now and July.

Regarding Dent, his brother is a walk-on at FSU now and from my understanding is going to be put on scholarship.

I don’t think it’s necessarily the staff doing something wrong, not all kids want to go to Miami.

Convenient the brother gets put on scholarship.... But, someone posted a highlight clip of the FSU game and the first play shown was a TD throw to the brother

Thanks for the info, Geo.

Some posters need to realize that's its only April. NSD was literally only 2 months ago. A lot of these kids will be all over the place in the next 10 months. Some might sign early. And getting up in arms over a 2020 kid? Come on. We will be right in the thick of things until the very end.

IIRC, this time last year Surtain II was ALL LSU, Tyson Campbell was ours to lose and Josh Jobe was "1000% committed to us. I'm shutting it down"... . Anything can happen over the next few months. Relax.

All we gotta do is take care of business season time and everything will realign

Not sure I believe this anymore but I do believe we will end up with a great class when its all said and done.

We were the most talked about team in the country pound for pound if you ask national sportswriters and it didn't really bear any additional fruit come Feb. These kids are going to go where they want regardless of buzz I am starting to believe. Putting on for South Fla just isn't in the DNA of a lot of these kids nowadays unfortunately for us.

Advertisement
Back