Just logged in 12 predictions regarding prospects ranging from 2019-2021

Advertisement
Geo, the only one that stands out is Manuel. FSU? I read what u posted earlier about expecting a possible decommitment. Not sure if u can elaborate, but is there anything u can say about him possibly heading to FSU?

Actually.. Besides Manuel, its the DB board that has me perplexed. Gant nor Battle. Which was expected. But there were a couple others who u said weren't takes. Didnt u say Stevenson is likely targeted as a safety? And Richards wants to play on O, right? Maybe I'm just asking.. Who are definitely takes at DB & how likely are any of them?

The Evan Neal prediction is the one I like the most.

We'll be in very fine shape if your predictions turn out to be so.

All predictions I made today are based on things I know, have heard from reliable people and my feeling on where these prospects may choose as of today.

Feel free to post away and ask any questions regarding this.

Advertisement
Geo, the only one that stands out is Manuel. FSU? I read what u posted earlier about expecting a possible decommitment. Not sure if u can elaborate, but is there anything u can say about him possibly heading to FSU?

Two things.

1. Just a gut feeling from what I’ve heard and been told and seen. Been a lot of smoke with him and FSU the last few months. Been a frequent visitor.

2. As I mentioned in other threads. Not to downplay the situation or anything but I’ve always felt that Manuel would grow into a TE at some point. He’s a stud regardless, two-sport star. I think Miami will be fine though.

Advertisement
Actually.. Besides Manuel, its the DB board that has me perplexed. Gant nor Battle. Which was expected. But there were a couple others who u said weren't takes. Didnt u say Stevenson is likely targeted as a safety? And Richards wants to play on O, right? Maybe I'm just asking.. Who are definitely takes at DB & how likely are any of them?
Yes, staff been recruiting Stevenson as a safety to this date.

They have been recruiting Richards on offense as well aside from safety, yes.

DB Board would look something along the lines of Stevenson, Dent, Battle, KSmith, Sanguinetti, Gant, Dixon & Steele.

There could be a possibility more kids could come into play with spring evals coming up now, or someone like Elam becoming a priority again. Which I think he should be.(Personal Opinion)

Advertisement
The reason why I logged a low confidence pick in for Jaden Davis to Oklahoma, is because he’s not a priority for UF at the moment either. If he does end up being a priority for UF, I would flip my pick back to UF for him.

Yes aside from Huff who I put in for Miami. I just put in an extra one for Owen Pappoe as things have been trending Auburn’s way for him.(Not a realistic target anyways)
Love the outside recruiting intel.

After being here for only 2 years I’ve come to the conclusion that we are all just mushrooms 🍄.

Advertisement
Two things.

1. Just a gut feeling from what I’ve heard and been told and seen. Been a lot of smoke with him and FSU the last few months. Been a frequent visitor.

2. As I mentioned in other threads. Not to downplay the situation or anything but I’ve always felt that Manuel would grow into a TE at some point. He’s a stud regardless, two-sport star. I think Miami will be fine though.
He's slow and not explosive in my opinion. He's a big *** dude though.

People are panicking and it's only April. The truth is that FSU isn't a very good team and they have one of the most difficult schedules in the country. Let's see at the end of the season how many of these kids are all hyped up about a 500 ball club.

Advertisement
Back