Just logged in 12 predictions regarding prospects ranging from 2019-2021

Thanks for the info, Geo.

Some posters need to realize that's its only April. NSD was literally only 2 months ago. A lot of these kids will be all over the place in the next 10 months. Some might sign early. And getting up in arms over a 2020 kid? Come on. We will be right in the thick of things until the very end.

IIRC, this time last year Surtain II was ALL LSU, Tyson Campbell was ours to lose and Josh Jobe was "1000% committed to us. I'm shutting it down"... . Anything can happen over the next few months. Relax.
Have to play devils advocate here, Anything can happen including elite prospects committing as well which Is what saw from February through April in 2017

Advertisement
Not sure I believe this anymore but I do believe we will end up with a great class when its all said and done.

We were the most talked about team in the country pound for pound if you ask national sportswriters and it didn't really bear any additional fruit come Feb. These kids are going to go where they want regardless of buzz I am starting to believe. Putting on for South Fla just isn't in the DNA of a lot of these kids nowadays unfortunately for us.
My opinion whatever taggert is selling rn is working whether it be his new idealogy for the program moving forward I guess you can say the same for uf .. But the telling number that doesn't lie is his 47-50 record (I think Quinton flowers helps him out) but bedsides the point I don't think he's a good coach it will show this season when they come to play at the hard rock and that will be a huge selling point to recruits at a sold out hard rock

Advertisement
Back