Just Hear Me Out

Yes, under sufficient justification - the Mods here will leap at you - and I'm missing a big chunk out of my a . . . backside for crossing a line - very recently.

It's NEVER what you say - it's HOW you say it.

I deserved it - and so do you.

You get another chance - be like me. A . . . Backside-less, assymetrical - with a limp.
Honestly, they can let me back on if they want. If not, I’ll live. You know in the age of smartphones and social media, sometimes we get fixated on things and take them too seriously, then the next day we kinda say “wow, why did I spend so much time doing *insert thing here”. At the end of the day, it’s just a forum. Guess I got carried away with trying to prove I wasn’t a USC troll. I succeeded at that, at least, so I feel some degree of peace.

Advertisement
Wait, you graduated college in 2015 and you are claiming to be old? I must be a ******* dinosaur then. ****, @SWFLHurricane is going to be collecting my bones for his collection soon! LOL
Lol....I'd collect them, put them in a Case Labled "Fossilized Zombie-Cane Bones" full set $1,500.....(and if you act now, I'll throw in a Tooth necklace too boot)

Advertisement
Wait, you graduated college in 2015 and you are claiming to be old? I must be a ******* dinosaur then. ****, @SWFLHurricane is going to be collecting my bones for his collection soon! LOL
Aren’t you on SOTU too? Pretty sure I’ve seen a Zombie Cane over there. Unless there are 2 of you.

I could be wrong, but I get the sense this forum is younger than a place like SOTU. There seems to be a lot of dinosaurs over there for sure. Decent dinosaurs though.

Aren’t you on SOTU too? Pretty sure I’ve seen a Zombie Cane over there. Unless there are 2 of you.

I could be wrong, but I get the sense this forum is younger than a place like SOTU. There seems to be a lot of dinosaurs over there for sure. Decent dinosaurs though.
I used to get on SOTU all the time but I haven't in a few years now. I spend all my time with these fine folks over here on CIS.

I used to get on SOTU all the time but I haven't in a few years now. I spend all my time with these fine folks over here on CIS.
Word. SOTU is a dead zone now. Even during the season it’s quiet. There’s more quality conversation in CIS jail.

Say, can you Mods send my OG account to purgatory when you get the chance? Thanks!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Impossible for a graduate of the University of Miami, no matter what degree and how he got it, to not know about iron arrow. He claims to be a graduate. Bull****. This doesn’t require any further thought or exposition on my part. My final verdict is in.
Correct. Iron Arrow is inescapable when you attend just one semester at Miami. If this dude claims a degree and doesn’t know a thing about it, GTFO.

OCCC,

I am being 100% honest when saying I’m not familiar with this Honor Society. I recognize the jackets but didn’t know what they called themselves. I was a B student at UM and it was a very long time ago. I don’t really follow academics and what the University calls their Honor Societies, especially considering how I was never part of it. Not sure if it’s worth mentioning, but I googled the Iron Arrow Honor Society and noticed the school is working to disassociate itself from it. Article is a year old. Not sure what the status is. I saw a guy praising FSU and the word “Arrow” in his name and overlooked it, thinking he was an FSU fan.

Like I’ve said here and elsewhere, I am more than happy to share a photo of my degree. If that ain’t good enough, I’ll find a photo of Donna handing me the thing. Not sure if there’s another way I can prove this to you.
Wait…Donna handed you your degree AND you were a B student?

Please describe where you were sitting and the process in which the president of the University handed you your degree.

Wait…Donna handed you your degree AND you were a B student?

Please describe where you were sitting and the process in which the president of the University handed you your degree.

“The University of Miami will hold six commencement ceremonies in the coming days, where graduates will walk across a stage and shake Donna Shalala's hand.”

Advertisement
Correct. Iron Arrow is inescapable when you attend just one semester at Miami. If this dude claims a degree and doesn’t know a thing about it, GTFO.

As I’ve stated 100000000 times on this forum, I’ll show you my degree. I can take a photo of myself holding it in front of my laptop while signed into this account if you want. Interesting how every time I offer to show folks my degree, no one takes me up on it. They just keep yapping away, accusing me of lying while citing 0 evidence to support the validity of their yapping.

Imagine a defense attorney in a murder trial babbling on and on in front of a Judge and jury, claiming their client is innocent because their personal “gut” says so. Then the prosecution comes down with the PHYSICAL, forensic evidence showing their DNA was all over the body, fingerprints on the murder weapon, and the weapon can be clearly traced back to the defendant. My degree is the physical forensic evidence here, and the forensics never lie my friend.

But this ain’t a fair and just courtroom. This is an internet forum where people crave instant gratification and personal jollies, often times at the expense of others to make themselves feel better. In all honesty, I don’t have to prove jack **** to anyone here, but I’m willing to show everyone my degree if they’d like to see it. The truth is, no one wants to see it. Everyone already got their forum jollies by banning/putting me in here. Me proving them wrong by showing my degree won’t give them anymore jollies.

I expect the general forum population to be somewhat unruly, especially on a football forum. But this place is very, very bizarre. Seems like a bunch of super buds dominated by fraternity culture. Well I was never in a fraternity. Hated that ****. This probably ain’t my place, although I do feel I could be a decent contributor here if given a fair chance. If not, I’ll just post on SOTU or 247.

Advertisement
Back