Just got my tickets at Pittsburgh (Noon Kickoff)

Advertisement
That game was intentionally scheduled for 12 noon to give Pittsburgh an advantage. The plot will not work. Pittsburgh will be destroyed.

Advertisement
HERE IS THE PREGAME INFO FOR PITT!!!! We are once again taking over McFadden's on the North Shore just a 2 blocks from the Stadium. Good Food and Drink Specials with Wrist Band. "CANESUNITED" at the door. DOORS OPEN AT 9am
TurnOver Chain.jpgTurnOver Chain.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
K9- that 03 game was a ridiculously cold night game, and I actually lived in PA and grew up there. Not sure how I could have handled it if I grew up in FL. Rolle shut down Fitzgerald that night!

Advertisement
Where are you guys finding tix? There's nothing but top tier available on the Pitt website. And Stubhub is trying to charge $100+ for a half empty stadium? FOH. Let me know where you guys are getting tix, I'm def making the drive from Jerz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K9- that 03 game was a ridiculously cold night game, and I actually lived in PA and grew up there. Not sure how I could have handled it if I grew up in FL. Rolle shut down Fitzgerald that night!

I remember Sean Taylor had two picks that night. I was sitting next to Rolle's father and some other parents of the defensive players and when Miami called off the dogs on defense late and let Fitzgerald score a garbage time TO, they were ****ed. I'll never forget it. But yeah that was a memorable trip

It would be great to have some Cane support as we go for the undefeated regular season!

And Pittsburgh is an awesome town if you've never been there.

Bandwagon fan post of the day. Pitt is always well represented by canes fans..Yes the players deserve support every year....

Are you referring to yourself? Otherwise this doesn't make any sense.

Advertisement
My brother and I are coming from Ohio! Will be there early. Those of you traveling, don't forget it's Black Friday, so traffic in and around Pittsburgh will be hectic. Allow for that on the Parkway, etc.

Where are you guys finding tix? There's nothing but top tier available on the Pitt website. And Stubhub is trying to charge $100+ for a half empty stadium? FOH. Let me know where you guys are getting tix, I'm def making the drive from Jerz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you retarded? There are hundreds and hundreds of tickets on Stubhub for much less than $100.

Advertisement
Back