Just got my tickets at Pittsburgh (Noon Kickoff)

Thinking about going up from DC. I just did Charlotte for the ACCCG plus the playoffs. I'm thinking about it.

sweet! is your company hiring?! lol.. would love to attend more games but the $$$ is low! of course, I was at ND and paid $300 for my seat, but it was well worth it!

go CANES!!

Advertisement
Phenomenal pro sports town with a great walkable downtown area. But they don't know their college sports. When we were up there a few years ago and beat them pretty good (on a Thursday night, I think), their trash talk was "Dolphins suck!!"

Advertisement
Me and wife will be there. And staying for the Steelers vs Packers Sunday night. Flying back to Fl on Monday.

Advertisement
I know it is early, but he long range forecasts have snow and rain throughout the weekend. Playing in the afternoon probably is better for us as we may be looking at rain changing to snow at night.

It would be great to have some Cane support as we go for the undefeated regular season!

And Pittsburgh is an awesome town if you've never been there.

Went there in 2003(UM's last game in the Big East) was a fun trip - but absolutely the coldest I have been, it was in the 20's the whole time

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back