Just got back from the game

You know you got them on the ropes when they start to point out mistakes in grammer

Lets face it, your upset because I pick apart your posts with logical answers and you have nothing in turn for a rebuttle so you resort to grammer.

'Tis a sad day for the Deadest Poet I know

Now you're just fckin with me, right?

Dont worry bout Venice. He spends most of his hours spamming inboxes of posters that get under his skin. I don't even know if he has a life outside the board.

Carry on.
Says the guy with multiple accts, carry on PHX

Advertisement
You know you got them on the ropes when they start to point out mistakes in grammer

Lets face it, your upset because I pick apart your posts with logical answers and you have nothing in turn for a rebuttle so you resort to grammer.

Dont worry bout Venice. He spends most of his hours spamming inboxes of posters that get under his skin. I don't even know if he has a life outside the board.

Carry on.

**** - you stalk their IP address too?

Carry on.

**** - you stalk their IP address too?
Mod priviledges old timer

SEANTREL CANNOT PLAY ON THE LEFT SIDE

How many more times does this need to be posted. The guy has problems setting and kick stepping to that side.PLEASE STOP SAYING THIS.

You mean he can't GO LEFT???

36.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back