Just FYI - Manny Diaz will be on Joe Rose at 8am Monday Dec 31st

Advertisement
keep drinking the koolaid son.

i would bet the problem here is you are one of these younger "fans" who have never experienced a Miami national
championship ... thats sad .

big ******* deal .... thanks anyway for that important announcement

Those knuckle heads are not going to ask him anything valuable to us. They will sit there and talk about Richt like a bunch of wusses. And the whole thing will be about how its Manny Diaz's dream job blah blah blah. And then when they ask him if he has someone in Mind for OC we will get the classic "I dont know yet, we will see, I want the best fit" same b.s we hear everyday.

This remains crystal clear!

Jon Richt should get fired period.
Stacey Searels needs to get canned as well.
And we need to tell him NO to PONCE as OC ASAP.
MIAMI Stop being LAZY and hire a DYNAMIC play caller!

WAKE UP because The bar is set high and the message is clear! The ******* fanbase is done with loosing and being patient. Blake James if you dont like it then sell your *** on grand ave for some donations. And Manny we like you but we wont buy tickets till you hire a real OC. Do the right thing, dont **** this up!

Wish you the best.

Ps: Ask Richt how that Wisconsin six cheese pizza taste.

Those knuckle heads are not going to ask him anything valuable to us. They will sit there and talk about Richt like a bunch of wusses. And the whole thing will be about how its Manny Diaz's dream job blah blah blah. And then when they ask him if he has someone in Mind for OC we will get the classic "I dont know yet, we will see, I want the best fit" same b.s we hear everyday.

WAKE UP because The bar is set high and the message is clear! The ******* fanbase is done with loosing and being patient. Blake James if you dont like it then sell your *** on grand ave for some donations. And Manny we like you but we wont buy tickets till you hire a real OC. Do the right thing, dont **** this up!

Wish you the best.

what a great post .... thanks for this
wouldn't it be funny as **** if they had the balls to ask him how this compared to how he felt when Mack Brown fired his
*** and ran him out of Texas ? then ask him how he feels about stiffing the nice people at Temple that were willing
to give his sorry *** his first head coaching job ! LOL

Advertisement

Wish you the best.

Yea very true, will be fluff...We know Manny talks a big game so I'm sure it will sound good, but so did goldens initial presser lol.

what a great post .... thanks for this
wouldn't it be funny as **** if they had the balls to ask him how this compared to how he felt when Mack Brown fired his
*** and ran him out of Texas ? then ask him how he feels about stiffing the nice people at Temple that were willing
to give his sorry *** his first head coaching job ! LOL

Dabo, Jimbo both say hi, both promoted coordinators from within. Both have nattys. Willing to bet neither of them had a top 3 total statistical offense in their times as OCs.

Manny had two D1 coaching offers this past year, well 3 if you count this one. Hes a hot coach right now. If he flounders, its Mario's gig. At this point I am more than willing to give him a try... I personally wanted Mike Leach. Babers is cool but long in the tooth. Diaz is much younger which I think isnt a bad idea for a coach, considering recent trends..

Dabo, Jimbo both say hi, both promoted coordinators from within. Both have nattys. Willing to bet neither of them had a top 3 total statistical offense in their times as OCs.

Manny had two D1 coaching offers this past year, well 3 if you count this one. Hes a hot coach right now. If he flounders, its Mario's gig. At this point I am more than willing to give him a try... I personally wanted Mike Leach. Babers is cool but long in the tooth. Diaz is much younger which I think isnt a bad idea for a coach, considering recent trends..

I'm not saying Manny doesn't deserve the gig, what I'm saying is that we as fans deserve for him to clean house on the offensive side and hire a dynamic OC not named PONCE. And for gods sake we are supposed to be trend setters not settlers.

Advertisement
Back