Just FYI - Manny Diaz will be on Joe Rose at 8am Monday Dec 31st

Advertisement
i dont have to do anything about it . enjoy it if you want to.

i was polite to you .... next time i will know better and im sure you have an appropriate body cavity for one of those "tiki torches" you seem to like.

lol, what else do you wanna do about it? Sulk? Fly banners? Just saying, lets see what he says. Pretty sure the 8th street Home Depot will sell you tiki torches at 7am if you require them....

banners will fly.

real fans of this team are fed up. the necklace worshipping will be short lived.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah I'm all out of "let him have his shot". That polite garbage got us nowhere for 15+ years. Enough is enough.
Diaz will get to the point he will be begging to go to Temple. he is in for one **** of a ride and the zombies on this board
are blind as well as clueless this is no situation for a head coaching virgin .

Nah I'm all out of "let him have his shot". That polite garbage got us nowhere for 15+ years. Enough is enough.
Yea thats fair, people say Diaz is a savage so I guess we will see...

Hire a big time OC, fire all your mates you have coached with for 3 years, no buddie hires. Show me your here to win...

this is like "groundhog day" without a happy ending. no one is sleeping with andie mcdowell in this ****show.

Yea thats fair, people say Diaz is a savage so I guess we will see...

Hire a big time OC, fire all your mates you have coached with for 3 years, no buddie hires. Show me your here to win...

What the **** does him being a "Savage" mean? He's never been a coach before. He sucks at recruiting. He's had ONE top ten defense his entire career. If Manny Diaz is a savage, then Randy Shannon is a ******* mass murderer by comparison, and this job was too big for HIM too.

Advertisement
What the **** does him being a "Savage" mean? He's never been a coach before. He sucks at recruiting. He's had ONE top ten defense his entire career. If Manny Diaz is a savage, then Randy Shannon is a ******* mass murderer by comparison, and this job was too big for HIM too.
LMFAO ... can you believe the bull**** these people come up with .... a "savage" .... WTF does that even mean ? so how did Miami win 5 NCs without homicidal maniacs running the program ?

Beam us up Scottie !

Yep, correct...Im not arguing any of that.

I guess we will just find out in due course if he and the AD are willing to clear house (for the most part) and put together a proper staff...

LMFAO ... can you believe the bull**** these people come up with .... a "savage" .... WTF does that even mean ? so how did Miami win 5 NCs without homicidal maniacs running the program ?

Beam us up Scottie !

Manny is savage bc he came up with an idea of putting a glittery necklace around a players neck when they get a turnover. "Doesn't matter if we go 7-6, as long as I get to wear my replica necklace and get likes on the gram."

The majority of people who like this hire are chicks, followed closely by UM freshmen who think this was the 85 bears defense. It's astounding.

Advertisement
"Diaz is a savage" .... even the dog is still laughing his *** off about that one. yeah, those cow milkers from Wisconsin were
real ******* intimidated by that SAVAGE Diaz defense.

i don't think "savage" is how the Texas fans would describe Diaz either ... i think their choice is a slang word for a female
body part LMAO

Yep, correct...Im not arguing any of that.

I guess we will just find out in due course if he and the AD are willing to clear house (for the most part) and put together a proper staff...

Fair enough.

But if they dont clean house, will you side with me and ask for Manny's ouster?

Manny is savage bc he came up with an idea of putting a glittery necklace around a players neck when they get a turnover. "Doesn't matter if we go 7-6, as long as I get to wear my replica necklace and get likes on the gram."

The majority of people who like this hire are chicks, followed closely by UM freshmen who think this was the 85 bears defense. It's astounding.
Ask Dabo or Saban in private what they think of the "turnover chain"

Beam us up Scottie !
Lol calm down man...Geeze.

Just mean Hopefully he is man enough to fire some of these guys...we know who they are, they gotta go and we need a big hire at OC. Not overally enthusiastic about the likes of Frank Ponce being hired.

Advertisement
Back