Just found out something that is hilarious

Y'all do know we tampered with King right?
Yes I’m sure manny was talking to him after our 3rd game and letting him know how we are hiring a spread coach that suits his game. I’m positive Manny let him know how upset he was and that he was firing Enos about midway through the season. That’s why he decided to red shirt.

Advertisement
Yes I’m sure manny was talking to him after our 3rd game and letting him know how we are hiring a spread coach that suits his game. I’m positive Manny let him know how upset he was and that he was firing Enos about midway through the season. That’s why he decided to red shirt.
Go do some research and then reply to me. U sound uninformed.

I’m sure that research is public knowledge to allow the ncaa to come in here and claim tampering. Your a genius again rev. Outsmarting the ncaa.
Tampering is tampering. Doesn't matter if it's the 3rd game or during bowl season. The same thing Florida did to get Lo, we did to get King.

Tampering is tampering. Doesn't matter if it's the 3rd game or during bowl season. The same thing Florida did to get Lo, we did to get King.
All a player has to do under the new rule is tell his coaches he is entering the portal and he can contact other schools. The rumors of Lo transferring were around since last season. Rumors of king transferring were around since he decided to redshirt and people were already speculating he was going to bounce before the season even ended. If he had already informed his coaches we didn’t tamper with sht.

Advertisement
All a player has to do under the new rule is tell his coaches he is entering the portal and he can contact other schools. The rumors of Lo transferring were around since last season. Rumors of king transferring were around since he decided to redshirt and people were already speculating he was going to bounce before the season even ended. If he had already informed his coaches we didn’t tamper with sht.
Wait so with King u assume he already told his coaches but with Lo you're just going to assume he didn't? Sounds about right.

Lashlee didn't follow King for no reason. He followed him so King could DM back and a few days later King was in the portal. We tampered dude.

Wait so with King u assume he already told his coaches but with Lo you're just going to assume he didn't? Sounds about right.

Lashlee didn't follow King for no reason. He followed him so King could DM back and a few days later King was in the portal. We tampered dude.
I don’t think I gave a sht about Lo when he transferred to Ufag.
But your tight with king and Lashlee to know their dm’s. Amazing again

Last edited:
Advertisement
Prob all apart of his plan when he went to Manny and said he wasn’t there mentally after cleared physically. Oh well, he wasn’t good enough. I’d assume Manny prob knew what was going on and pushed him out.

I don't mind a player not believing this is the place for him. Happens everywhere. What I do mind is slimyazz programs tampering.

NCAA should allow lingard to transfer/play for anyone but the gayturds...and the coaches involved should be forced out of the NCAA schools and be ineligible to apply for reinstatement until after 2 years. Their team should lose 8 scholarships per year for four years and be forbidden to use the SEC bag waiver for 5 years. Failure to abide will result in death penalty with Miami getting first 10 choices of their best players as compensation for them seeking to raid us.

Sound reasonable?
Not really. All those scholarships affect other kids. And I imagine most of the tampering per se was done by lingare, which is fine

Advertisement
Agreed. Orlando (where he's from) isn't even a 4-hour drive from Miami. Gainesville's almost a 2-hour drive from Orlando. Really no difference here.

Medical Hardship Waiver says you must move within 100 miles of “home”. Orange City to Gainesville is about 100 depending on exact addresses.
This is the rule that blocked the waiver of the VT OLine guy Brock last season. His Mom had/has brain cancer. VT was 105 miles from home. Waiver denied. Appeal denied.
Also, add in Coastal Carolina refused to release him. Martell and Feilds were both released by OSU & UGa which was huge in their cases.
If we decide to not released him and it is over 100 miles, the NCAA should say no! Lo’s father traveled to games this season. Illness can come fast but.... i feel they are throwing things at the wall to see what sticks. Dad was at in state & out of state games. VT kids Mom was in the hospital recovering from brain surgery.
VT kid had Martell’s lawyer working for him, too. Lo will have a UF alum/booster law firm working for “free” we know.

This will be interesting to watch play out !!!!

Advertisement
According to all the program hating, coach hating blowhards on this site, Manny Diaz just made up the story that Linguard asked to redshirt. Diaz also clearly stated that Linguard was healthy but that the player came to him and said he didn't feel right. The player wanted to transfer and instead of just announcing he wanted to transfer he decided to play a game. All the coach haters came running to defend player

Advertisement
Back